Wonderful, unplan date

Friday, July 31, 2009
Yesterday, was having an ordinary day, without expectation, just simple normal day.
Just wish to go back home early, so that I can watch my series or do some handcraft. Handcraft really filled my life. I found my initiations sometimes, kinda lazy too. ^^I don think i want to stop crafting.

Before 5pm, dear called. He asked me for a movie....I was shocked. Coz as I know, today he have class till 4.30, and he willing come to mid valley find me in this traffic jam hour. Of course, I am so happy, and I asked my friend (WC) to help me buy movie tickets. Thank you so so much ya wc. I wonder when can I have this kind service anymore after my office moved. sigh....

Unfortunately, this time he late again. However, I'm not so mad as last time, coz I don expect much already, and a sudden date that he wan come out with me already bring up my mood. (ya ya...I'm a simple girl). He got lost, and was in the traffic jam. I understand....luckily the movie is at 7pm. We still able to eat before the movie. We watched, Ghost of girlfriends past. Is kinda funny. Teaches guys how to make the 1st moves, but also let them see the consequences after having so many girlfriends around that you end up nothing.

After that, I went to buy this shoes (below) ^^

I actually wanna have a tea with dear even his friend is joining (our secondary friend,wl). But leh, wl decided to go OUG pasar malam, walk and drinks or eat. I am still full at that time, just hoping to have some drinks but din expect to have a walk again. (yaya, lazy me) Feel a little sorry to dear, and end up go back home.

Today, dear and his friends going to visit uncle LIM's son.(Genting) Don give him too much money ya!!!!!!!! U wan give, give me la..... =.=

Well, that's all. I have a wonderful day yesterday.

2 comments:

{ marccus } at: July 31, 2009 at 12:05 PM said...

wow~~ finally got ur gladiator shoes ya? XD wakaka

{ Blur Pei } at: July 31, 2009 at 12:21 PM said...

yeah~~~~~~

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei