Menara Alpha B-3-1

Friday, June 11, 2010
Very familiar??(For TARCian & UTARian)
This menara Alpha Wangsa Maju~
I was once live in this ghost building for like 4 years!!!!
Why i called it Ghost Building??
Because that is the most tallest building in that area 6 years ago (before any condo was built up like now)
and that is the reason why students or depressed people seek for suicide here.

As I remembered, when i just moved in no longer after that, a girl suicide from 18th floor, leading her head knocked on a supporting wall and then fell into drain. I was shocked when I heard people shout like "someone suicide", and i run down with my housemates... when i reached the scene, edi crowded and I can't even see the body (luckily).... police was there to clean up and ask us to identify the girl...unfortunately no one know her....

This not the only case... and this is not the case i want to bring up here!!!

All I want to tell, is, I still love being live in Alpha despite all the ghost stories and also terrible social network here....

Story begin when I move to Alpha 6 years ago. That is when I'm the youngest among all my housemates. My cousin sis was also there to help me along to cope with independent life. I am so glad that I'm the youngest among them, they treat me like sister, and because I'm new, I am granted a special forgiveness if I did something wrong =P Political issue is everywhere when only girls living in the unit,7-8 girls perhaps. It's way too long story if I tell here one by one.

My peaceful life was going to an end when I asked my cousemates to stay with me as some seniors moved out after graduated.  Should I said it is a mistake I had done? Because, when we were coursemates, we talk everything and do everything together and I thought this shall not be a problem if we live together! How nice?

I was wrong and every unexpected little things turn out not fine with others! Everyone have own living culture and some need to tolerate each other here and there more. Things doesn't turn well when we tends to complains and doesn't change. well, and also co-operations.

Because I am the neutral among all (and also easy bullied girl), I was chosen to be house leader to take care everything in this unit. I have to collect house rent, funds, to pay house rent, electricity,tel, Internet, water bills...including changing light bulbs (coz no male in the house) & of coz, house cores, put notice to rent out rooms, recalculates the deposits, stock up house/kitchen supplies....etc etc...

Every new people who moved in, is becoming younger and younger till I realised...I am going to graduate!

How I missed my life there now!! Many types of people I had overcome with eg:
*account people, everything related to money hav to count correctly
*lazy people, whose towel not even washed for 1 year, and her desk n floor are rubbish
*fussy people, not allow anyone to touch her things, even if u accidentally knock it...
*funny people, when everything tro her mouth can be a comedy
*innocent one, who don't know everything we tells
*rude people, every thing go trough her mouth is all vulgar words...'*&^%$'
*clean people, she like to pack & dump everything in living room without asking whether is other ppl things
*not tolerant ppl, when she keep complain y others do less and she do more but she nvr know I do more than everyone else...
* demanding ppl, who order do things here and there not knowing she is not house leader =.=
* crazy ppl, who enjoy crazy-ing with anyone else in the house (me)
* not so friendly people, who keep herself in the room every day she back...
*ppl who owns car, enjoying ride with them :D
*nerd ppl, who stick on their books always...
*Arts people. who alwaz bring their big boards out and draw draw draw
*not so polite ppl, who take everything and thought everything belong to theirs without permissions
*inconsiderate ppl, who talk without concerns...
*two head snake, who tell things this way and tell others the another ways


OMG...is too many of them! I better stop...hahaha!
Anyway, I really miss those days.... For all the people I live with, thank you for letting me(then) become me(now).

7 comments:

{ yeekai5 } at: June 11, 2010 at 4:34 PM said...

yea, i used to stay there for 4 year plus,
lot of memory,laughter and looiness there :)

sweet memories in alpha was owes good :D

{ yeekai5 } at: June 11, 2010 at 4:34 PM said...

yea, i used to stay there for 4 year plus,
lot of memory,laughter and looiness there :)

sweet memories in alpha was owes good :D

yc at: June 11, 2010 at 11:10 PM said...

ooh blur pig,i used to called u last time.hope u dun mind...hehehe.i really miss those good old days too..we take care of each other,gals talks,share jokes n burn midnite oil together n last min exam revision.most important is weekend shopping days.we saved in da weekdays n speed in d weekend.we used to travel everywhere in kl by lrt n stil hv lots of fun..but now..both of us lazy to take lrt n we prefer to drive...wahaha...erm...bout those gp of ppl,i belong to which gp a?hehe...1 yr plus in alpha...

{ Blur Pei } at: June 12, 2010 at 8:03 AM said...

yk, what is looiness??
yc, ya, miss those days...those gp pf ppl ah..if u think which one is u, then is u~ wakakaka

yc at: June 13, 2010 at 9:21 PM said...

none of tat is me..wakakka...i m special gp..

{ kheeshan } at: June 20, 2010 at 12:41 AM said...

i stayed there 1 year...
haha...as i remembered is 20th floor wor..not meh?

{ Blur Pei } at: June 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM said...

ks: yakah??? =P forgotten ... *.*

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei