~Only Us~

Saturday, July 10, 2010

We, Miao and I, dump CM and went to Time square~

when we went to Time Square, you know what happen.
hehehe~

and we like camwhore!
While waiting miao in car~
Miao straight away touch up her make up~

and we took every picture we can in the car!
of course when is red light =P
I personally like this picture so much
I edited her lips to very very bloody red color!
sexy lips eh~
Does she looks like in the 70s?
us again in the car ^_^

lalala~
I'm the macho female driver!
This picture taken after we walked like few hours >.<
She choosing her bell bracelet~
kinda special
There is a big mirror in the shop
I drag miao into frame
here is Miao & my outfit of the day
Miao: polka love stockings with short jeans,simple white shirt with cute skarf
Me: Tee shirt & Skinny jeans only =P

We are officially broke..
queuing for ATM =(

Took pictures while Queuing
nice pic?
we are camwhore queens

show u some of the things I bought:
(SOME only, hehe)
Vintage sling bag, RM29.90
Belt: RM11.90 (@fortune), Skarf RM10, Bracelet RM10

I wanna tell you a story~
Miao is wearing a scarf too, she bought it weeks ago at same place I chose my floral scarf. 
she was there helping me choose the scarf
After I paid (to promoter A), we walked next to the stall
the scarf promoter B came and catch my hand
i was in shocked when she told me I not yet paid.
I went to the stall again along with miao.
Promoter A is able to recognised me, she said I paid, but she pointed to miao!
and we knew what happened.
She thought miao take their scarf and wear like that then walked away without paid.
LOL
 I said: "ini dia punya scarf"
both promoters then OH... and laughing
they keep apologized.
wakaka, poor miao being mistaken =D

~That's my day~
How is yours?

2 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 10, 2010 at 11:14 PM said...

WTH your bloody red lipstick geli looooooooooooooooooooooooo

moral of the story dont go back to the same shop when you are wearing their things =.= bloody hell

{ Blur Pei } at: July 10, 2010 at 11:20 PM said...

i like it =P

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei