My first Kiss

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

After u saw this pic, u know what I mean.
It happens just after I drive out of Office,
the roundabout there.
She wanna drive in to my nine O'clock,
I wanna drive out to my 12O'clock,
And BANG just like tat.
Is my fault, I should stop but I didn't.
The momentum is quite strong that my bumper cracked,
My car's right Eye blind.
Stop aside, check on the lady's car, some scratches & 'kemek'on her passenger's side door,
I was shocked and blank at the moment
with a pale face (I am fine, no injuries).
Dono what to do, to call parents? anyone? very helplessly...
The lady (in 30s) broke the silence:How?want to report police?
after a while I told her I'll responsible to this, but no need report police (I just know that report police is to claim insurance, but I not sure I have insurance tat time...and I only know that every car must have insurance 1st b4 u can use --info from ah Maw)
I gave her my Hp, Add n name.
She give me her name and Hp...
I do not take her car pic, and plate number (but do called and asked later)
was too....blank that time. Is my FIRST KISS.
going back home with tons of rocks on my head...
with diamonds in my mouth...I told my parent.
They do scold a little. then ask lots of questions that I felt so stupid to answer myself,
coz I dono how to answer at all.
After my dad checking my car conditions, he said maybe have to spend nearly above 700.
And the lady called said may need 500 for the claim
In total i'll lost 1k +.
I am glad my parent did not scold me much.
my tears just falls when bro ask what happened.
surprisingly he console me. :)
I am holding on to myself so long (from scene to dinner) and distressed at once.
By facing the scene alone.
I'm glad she is also a nice lady.
for some other ppl may just scold for anything. :(
If I drive carefully in the rain...
If I Look Properly,
If I stopped....
so what is Accident that we cannot predict n prevent but face it.
I know crying itself, money wont drop,
no turning back to time,
no accident...
However I just want release everything
including frighten, learning, accept.
Thanks to everyone that concerning me.
thanks for the advices...
I'll be fine.

11 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: October 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM said...

big girl don cry ~~~

next time call baba come over settle it k ^^ be more careful ler don dary dream dear..glad you are alright (:

{ rumtum tigger } at: October 28, 2009 at 10:09 PM said...

ya.. dont cry la. everyone sure get a few kisses here and there wan la.. i'm sure even ur dad also got many kiss before wert. :) there's always a first for everything (hugs)

as long as u're ok.. let the rm1k fly la! better than u pay rm1k hospital bills isnt it? (TOUCH WOOD)

just be more careful k! :)

Charles at: October 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM said...

aiya no big deal la. every1 drive also lik to kiss her kiss thr 1 la. not only gal, guy also same 1. just next time be more careful can d. nvm lo shopping few day less and eat few day roti thn can gao thim la

marccus at: October 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

be strong.

u will get thru it also =)

{ Blur Pei } at: October 28, 2009 at 10:25 PM said...

cat: coz thinking in tis jam hour, dad cant come in time. shd hav call him for advice..

tigger:u r right! choi for the hosp thing...:P

charles: I don like to Kiss ppl!! >.<"..no more shopping.....(except for CNY clothes)

Thanks Marccus!

yc at: October 28, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

dun worry la dear...its jus a small accident...learn from d mistake is d most important
must b more careful next time o!
drive more safely on d road...

{ Blur Pei } at: October 29, 2009 at 6:50 AM said...

yc:yes dear...T.T

{ Weng Kee } at: October 29, 2009 at 10:16 AM said...

Too bad you kiss a gal's car... Should have kiss those Fairlady a.. Benz with handsome guy~~ Haha.. Kidding..

{ happy angel } at: October 29, 2009 at 11:09 AM said...

dun sad girl...
we are here supporting u always^^
kissing is a normal thing k??take it easy...no one is perfect...
next time becareful bit lo...round about some car really so fierce wan...dun "zang" wit them...let them go 1st^^and dun dream so much in the car yea^^take care~~

{ TianChad田七摄影 } at: October 30, 2009 at 5:53 PM said...

Look at the brightside =D

{ Blur Pei } at: October 31, 2009 at 10:26 AM said...

wk: if i kissed the fairlady or any other expensive car, I think I m surely broke by paying them or sue by them!
angel: thxxxx ! wont dare to dream anymore!

TC:yeah...i can see the brightness edi. ^^ thx

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei