my dreams~

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


It had been quite a long time since I remember my dream. This time, I dream bout Win, my University best mate. ^^ she is now staying nearby me too.


My dreams:

I was siting in her car. she is driving. I asked bout her dad. Her dad is a teacher and tuition teacher(in my dreams only). I quite afraid of her dad, coz I'd been skipping his tuition for so long. and now I was on the way to her house. means I'm goin to meet him.


When I reached her hs..His dad not there, but his students. I din manage to see her dad as I woke up. Actually I never see his dad before. hehe


Weird dreams, I guess I miss school lives.


Back to real life: is so boring today. one of my DIrector wanted to teach me MYOB... then I don have all the accounting details. So he postpone d. I tot he goin to teach me tis evening, end up he went back early...


I Surf net: the star, blogs, other's blogs...comment,facebook! then i realized so many birthday wishes!!0.o I thank them one by one, hoping the time will pass faster. Miao and I plan on eating Dragon-i RM1 chic again. keep chating...till no topic to chat during lunch time. lol! Heard that "coming soon" is scary and nice. I want to watch!! who wan teman me? KW...??


plan on goin to sales this coming sat:



is ONE day sale! Miao said better go early queue up...planing to go at 8am?!

Do i sound like a shopaholics? hahaha

8 comments:

yc at: April 22, 2009 at 8:05 PM said...

i wan watch...wat show is tat???got title??
bout d sales,sell only clothes o got other stuff??

{ Joanne } at: April 23, 2009 at 8:31 AM said...

the show is called "Coming Soon", go to www.rumtumcat.blogspot.com

i think got cosmetics those. U wanna go? I and miao plan to go , but need to queue at 8 am like tat lo...u can?

yc at: April 23, 2009 at 10:57 AM said...

i din this show in gsc website le..when is tis show to b release?if i go,u hv to fetch me woh...u can?if i drive,i can go after 10am...

{ Joanne } at: April 23, 2009 at 11:06 AM said...

is already release, plan to go watch with michelle at noon time lo. after i go to the sale.

u wan to go to the sales o not?? coz i need to wake up so early ler wor...or u come to my hs??

yc at: April 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM said...

jus view d website of gsc...should b quite a horror movie...

{ Joanne } at: April 23, 2009 at 1:49 PM said...

yup

Anonymous at: April 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM said...

i've watch for this movie, but my opinion is, this movie is not that scary, but the story line quite good.
U didn't meet ur fren's dad u also scare like that ar.. so steady sense ya!!

{ Joanne } at: April 24, 2009 at 2:13 PM said...

dear Anonymous,

Not that scary ya, then i'll watch.

I not sure y...juz afraid her dad. mayb is my guilt. lol!

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (2) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei