Fun to ShoP AloNe~

Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Before that, I give you my mysterious looks  
ok, go ahead and laugh

Again, before I begin, I like to apologize to Dear Pei Ru
I cant make it to meet you
I had so many things to ask u~
eg.. where is the cheap Japan shop/curler shop in Sg Wang
At the end, I did not walk out of Time Square,
because the sky started to rain
and time square is a lot for me to walk already!
Air hostess looks....
I know, the pic is over expose to sun light....=P

I love to shop alone, from today...why?
  1. U do not need to wait ur friends trying on their clothes,save time!
  2. Your friends do not need to wait u to try on your favourite clothes,they wont bored!!
  3. You do not need to say something that hurts ur friend's feeling, eg: u don look good in this dress!
  4. U do not need to say something that hurt yourself,eg: clothes are not nice when ur friends wear them, but you need to compliment them... if they are kinda 'small gas'. and vice verse: your friends comment on what your favorite clothes is not nice on you
  5. U won't let your friends influence you. eg: Friends say: this is nice, tat one too! go buy go buy! - a friend that just say everything is nice to u, end up ur wallet is empty
  6. U won't jealous when ur friend buy more than u
  7. u buy the same item as your friends (tat is not that bad, right?)
  8. u target your things to buy and just go ahead. Flexible time!
How bout the bad side:
  1. no one to comment on your clothes or how you looks like in others thought
  2. in danger situation when some pervert is following u!
yes yes, only 2 disadvantages... so why not? go ahead and shop alone!

Lets see what I got for today...

7 items!!!

Total I spent today = RM185.50...in 2.5hours.
Do u think is worth??

ps: going back to hometown tmr for 2 days.. yippie~ not for having fun there, got something to do.

3 comments:

{ yee } at: October 6, 2010 at 12:33 AM said...

wah you bought so many clothes! break my record already...

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: October 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM said...

the cheap Japan shop/curler shop in Sg Wang <<WHERE HOW CHEAP???

1. you and bestie share the same fitting room so can save time^^
2. ur bestie wont bored de lar
3. honesty is the best..if not why go shop together wor??
4. u got this kind of fren meh =,=
5. hahaa even u shop alone also wallet empty lo
6. =,=
7. ....

{ Blur Pei } at: October 7, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

cheap is ard 100-120...
i dono where yet...haih..

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei