OL Classy Looks

Tuesday, October 5, 2010
New job, new appearance.

I just know that I need to wear business casual to work.

Although I need to wear formal on previous job.. there are really old dull looking now =(

I need a few new sets...

Business casual, can be semi Formal as well.  However, mostly business wear are dull in colour.. old fashion?
I don't know, all i wear everyday is just simply grab a black slack, knit wear or formal front button shirt.
okay, sometimes I do wear skirts. =P Mum always tease my matching formal wear, but most formal wear is provide by her... erm.. I dono what she mean if she teased me and she is the one providing me.

I'm going for a shop later. hopefully.. I got some new clothes for myself.
I think i'll get more casual wear than formal wear later . LOL

here are some matching I play in polyvore.... any comment??
am I coming to the age that is... too dull?
Marc Jacobs Silk-velvet bow top
$1,300 - net-a-porter.com
Silk tops »

Petites Heart Flock Blouse
32 GBP - missselfridge.com
Miss selfridge tops »

Cream Sleevless Ruffle Blouse
28 GBP - missselfridge.com
Cream tops »

Wool Wide Leg Trousers | Jaeger
199 GBP - jaeger.co.uk
Wool pants »

Pumps - Gold
599 SEK - modekungen.se
Pumps »

Savor in Berry
$278 - simplysoles.com
Berry shoes »

2 comments:

pru at: October 5, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

u wont dull than me ba..i every week wear the same clothes and the 'pattern' are almost the same, cardigan with singlet inside & black trouser,sien daoooo. i myself also sien. but i really duno how to match working clothes, and also i have no mood to wear pretty pretty to work, cause every morning wanna go to work also no mood.. hahhha

{ Blur Pei } at: October 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM said...

ya.. same to me.. everyday working i just wear like 'ah sam'

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei