Ji mui day

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Since Carin asked me to accompany her to wedding expo in Mid Valley this weekend
SO...here we are, asking Pei Mun along
We only sit down and let promoter talk for like 30mins..
we just sit for 2 booths
Then we run!
Most of them have the same package and concept
just that if u were lucky to choose a good service and got photographer studio
Price? u must have at least RM3000++above
I'm really impressed by their arts & technique ..i really hope to be one of them
I mean, one of them working in studio.
:)) I like arts!
(ps: Carin is helping carin's sis on her wedding)
After that we went to Lunch
I brought them to yo yo guai congee
Is my favourite!
and the price is reasonable
And the congee is super nice!
after some walk...
Carin wanna eat Baskin Robins!
Today is 31! we got 31%~
So 3 of us share 1pint
when we arrived at the counter
there are crowded! with dragon queue
Still we insist to eat it
(I never tried before)

we ordered choc chips with caramel chocolate


to use our time while queuing up~

Carin feel so happy got to eat ice cream~


Pretty Pei mun just can't stop scooping while taking pic!
lol


both of us...knee down while eating
still with smiling face..
full of satisfactions
************************************
It's just 5pm when i reached home
I'd been neglected my DIY for some time
I have to do something...
I took out my things..
Sitting there for bout 30mins to think and create something
I hardly draft out my creations..
I do it once my inspiration come...
Here you go:

Portable pendant
Lets name it golden mix pearls necklace
I can took out & change the pendant into below:


into another necklace
I made one set today
necklace and bracelet
(normally ppl match necklace with earrings ...=.=)



Is a simple long chain necklace
It made of metal and bronze chains
creating vantage feels
adding the pendant make it looks more feminine.
match it with simple tee will do
or U can wear it alone without pendant too
It'll look more rock style though.

Using the same concept.
I match bronze chains with metal love shape connector
adding extra small red rose make it more soft and tender
how it looks like when wearing on hand


still remember whenever bracelet i wear
their clasps will turn to the front
this time with lovely connectors,
attaching with clasps,
it wont feel boring anymore!
instead, another pattern shows!
*****************************************
When browsing trough Magazine...
I found this cute make up!

It really brings out the lovely looks for this model
Pink eyeshadow with golden yellow below tear line...
I really wish i can apply pink on my eyes!
i have puffy eyes...=(

Okie, spring clean gals
When u headache bout where or how to keep your necklace/bracelets
throw it into the box just like that?
sure u'll get tangled chains and u'll be so mad detangled it
at the end u wear nothing out from house then....
bought more acessories!
Buy this!
small transparent zip bags
onlY RM5 (At Daiso) with 75 pieces in it.
categorised ur accessories
no more dust
no more clumps
no rusty~ (keep ur chain fresh~)
Hope it helps when you girls started off cleaning your room.

4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: January 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM said...

nice DIY ! keep it up :)

{ Blur Pei } at: January 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM said...

okie

{ Carin Loh } at: February 1, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

and u forgotten to write my face is as huge as the pint!

{ Blur Pei } at: February 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM said...

ahahah..now that u mentioned..:P so no need write d. wakakak

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei