things that i'll just admire...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
killer heels
killer heels by Coffeepei featuring

Killer heels!

Things that I wanted for 23 years~~ (oops~)

Actually I can buy it in timesquare or any where that sell shoes.

The purpose I don't buy is that I don't wear, but I wanted them so much.

why?????WHY?
(My bf is tall, i can wear 10 inches high heels still wont able to have the same height as he is)

This is because wearing killer heels make my feet sore.

Who can wear those shoes to shop for the whole day???

Even i wearing 2 and half inch heels that only cramp my feet, blister every edge and suffer my toe.

I am pretty impressed with those girls that wearing killer heels (shown above) to shopping centers, sg wang...etc. Won't they feel pain? and is for long hours?!!!

**applause...***

well I wish one day i could have the bravery to buy one and wear it for like...5 mins walking distance only? hahaha...and keep tripping over little uneven floor. XD

How elegant would be if wearing those heels. *_*


**warning: don wear heels so often...not good for back bones.

4 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: October 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM said...

silver colour ribbon one..the bottom left .. i saw it at nose..ah mie got try but too bad..her foot too smal liao..not ngam

talk bout heel..im wearing vincci heel now..damn sakit...that day i wore to delicious one.......... T.T

{ Blur Pei } at: October 28, 2009 at 2:01 PM said...

oic..u din try that? how much is tat? i wish i have one shoe rack my own....=.=

plaster plaster

{ rumtum tigger } at: October 28, 2009 at 9:50 PM said...

heels? i wear normal heels (2inches is it?) for 4 hours also i cannot liao. by 5th hour i'm barefoot alr.. hahahaha

tht was my only time wearing one for so blardy long.. stupid prom night =.=" in the end was walking barefoot from sunway hotel to pyramid for after-prom yumcha.. >.<

{ Blur Pei } at: October 30, 2009 at 4:41 PM said...

barefoot???!!! another lesson, bring sandals when u wear heels. hehehe

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei