Hiao Hiao again

Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Today is the day!

A day that I had my 1st lunch with my boss lady!!

ook, Back to morning first. I still have net to online, However when reaching bout 11am, my boss lady came in. Then the server guy came in and unplug all the server. They plan to install at the new office by today. After that, My boss lady took me to the new office. Bungalow!!

Yes is very spacious! but, all of the space is still renovating. My boss lady at first wanna took me to eat prawn me at the State there (PJ). But no parking, so we change location to Amcorp mall. I was so nervous, just like you are having ur first date. lolz

she asked me what do i eat normally. I said i normally ate at food court. lolz!
okk, she said: rice o noodle? I: normally rice
She: hot things?
I: oh, not use to eat spicy...
she then took me to the top floor.
On the way, she bring me to a magazine shop, which sell cheap imported magazines. all for RM9.90. But I notice they are normally outdated. Well, is ok, they are still new. She bought bout 3 mags there.

Then we sit down at a normal food stall. Stir fried. hahaha, manatau I ate char keoy teow instead of rice; she ate rice. =.=" nvm then...lalala~~ while waiting, we really dono wanna talk wat. She took out her mag and also let me read one. ooo is cooking mag! I said: wow, Ms like to cook **smile** she: ya, haha... then we were concentrating on reading mag. I was focusing on the "mousse" section.

till the food arrive (my food arrive first). She asked me to eat first while she reading mag. then her rice came. we ate in silence.... talk bout 4 sentences??? lolz...the atmosphere was..so cold!

then is 'mai dan' (paying bill time). we have to walk towards counter and pay. She walk in front of me, she paid all, and I paid the cents. sure i took out money wanna return to her. She just reject. I said : Thank You. later on, she met her friend. I walk aside to look at something else. (am I wrong?) I felt a lot of pressure with her. T.T

After that she fetch me back to the Sauna office again. without net. so bad, dono wanna do wat there, phone line oso cannot use! so I plan to go down MV and buy mag with drinks. Then I met another friend of boss downstairs. I told him that I wanna buy something, so give him the keys. yala, I don scare he tell to my boss. I don care. Who can stand the sauna office for 2 DAYS already?!

So I buy him drinks too. hahaha. He actually wanna wait for lorry to carry those left out things in my office. But wait till 3pm. so he went back 1st. I started read my mag and because of the heat, I have no patience at all. flip flip flip, finished. then i play pin ball. wanna break the high scores. Again, I had no mood at all! CIS!!

stand, sit, walk...argh! wanna get mad.

Finally is 5pm, another 30mis, I can go back!!!Yay...then my boss called to my hp. (I knew something will happen whenever I receive calls from boss or boss lady) ah ha! He ask me to wait for lorry ppl. don go back 1st.T.T (oh GOD).

At bout 5.25pm, I break the high score of Pin balls. then door bell rings. yay~~ they came. Is boss friend's again. well, he is helping to look ard, and I can go back home! cant wait!! terus run to the garden's AIR COND. ahhh~~ paradise!!

Tmr i'll straight go to the new place. till then will take pic for u all ya.

**********************************************
After read all the mag, here comes some of my hiao pic.
modifications. lolz:


nice? combination of light purple with green and silver white


Ok, this time is my real eye lashes!
How do u think?

  1. Using liquid eyeliner on lower eyelids
  2. gel eyeliner apply on bottom eye
  3. marjolica shimmer eye cream ard eyelids
  4. purple pencil liner along the lids near to eyes
  5. Green pencil liner on 1/3 the end of bottom eyes
  6. white glitter pencil liner on 2/3 of bottom of front eyes
  7. apply mascara
  8. finished!!

easy o not??

4 comments:

{ rumtum tigger } at: August 12, 2009 at 12:12 AM said...

whuah what a day for you! nvm from now on got new office alr.. haha but maybe u hv to talk a bit more hahaha not so "cold" when eating with ppl.. :P

ps. i like the purple! but i dont like the green.. not a fan of green colour.. haha

{ cklim } at: August 12, 2009 at 1:07 AM said...

wow, a good sign, your boss lady train you bcome the nxt boss..wakaka

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 12, 2009 at 10:12 AM said...

hey nice combination !!!
the majo shimmer look nice..in real ok or not ? does it stay ?? its gel type or powder de ??

about the talking there i also dono what to talk sometime kaka..just ask some work stuff gua ...

{ Blur Pei } at: August 12, 2009 at 6:32 PM said...

tigger:not that i wan to cold...really dono wanna talk wat mah...talk bout "how is ur kids??"

ck: wah..i edi got a boss...

cat: the shimmer is cream. I dono if it stay long. but i don think so, will turn into a line after a while. in real is ok.

work got ntg to talk, no other staff to gossip also laaaa

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei