A good Change

Sunday, September 13, 2009
Yesterday suppose to be a whole shopping day.
I planned since last week.
But then....I received a bad news on Friday that I have to work on the next day (Sat).
Boss asked me to learn something.
Is fine, cause I wan to learn new things, and sad as I Have to postpone my shopping.
I have to shop this week for pink dress, as next week is my friend's wedding. (ji mui theme)
Well, I arrived at office at 10am, and director came at 11am.
I tought is something new, manatau...He just ask me key in the account, and ask him if don understand.
=.=" why don teach me on Monday???
okok, so I did, and he left just before lunch. So I leave the office after that. :)
After lunch at home, mama and I went to Kuchai there shop. and finally I got something!!
TADAAA:

Jean vest (Cost RM59,less 20%)


Belt (RM35 less 20%)


Skaf (mama sponsor)RM29.9


pinky Skirt (RM59 less 20%). nice??


Butterfly pattern!!
**********************************************
Then dear call and said Ys have free tic to Music Festival!! Then we take it!
yaya, of coz we feel bad if take for free.
Our Tickets!


The poster hanging on the gate.

This is our 1st time been to concert TOGETHER!!


So we had dinner and arrived there at 6.30pm. show start at 7.15pm.
Is quite hot there!!!

The night View


It looks quite far away. but our ticket is cost RM118 punya leh!
so we have to depend on screen.


Fang da tong!
So, is our memorable day. We enjoy the music.
While the first few singers is local (not so popular)!
Then suddenly...we saw something burning!!! The cable is burning.
and..."booms (small burst) " then black outs when sinnger "Chin" singging (from Thailand).
sigh...we waited for 20-30mins for them to repair. so we went to toilet.
I have to queue up and wait for like...10mins for me to get in the cell.
Therefore the time finished delayed, and we back at 1.30am!!
well...I got to see those famous singers' tiny face! hahaha!
Singgers performing (famous one): David Tao, Lee shen jie, Joey, Lee on kei, zhang zi chen, dong li huo che, liu li yang, fang da tong, lin jian hui,solar, man hand....etc
Special thanks to Yiu Shen for offering the tickets!!

2 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: September 14, 2009 at 10:05 AM said...

liu li yang, fang da tong, lin jian hui,<--------Siapa ni ??

haha..nice vest..can i pinjam ?? ;p

{ Blur Pei } at: September 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM said...

some are china...new famous artist. lol!!
u follow me go sing k once then u know.
haha, okok!RM10 1 Kali

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei