Dear Santa~

Thursday, December 10, 2009
Anyone can be Santa...as long as he/she gives me present!

***very thick face***

I wan these:


bag


hand bag!

and this angle boots

I wonder it hurts?
but it definitely look adorable!
I wish I can have one. **dreaming**

pic credited by miraclemall.net~



Loccitane Hand Lotions





Loccitane Bath

Heard from friends, after used, ur skin like 'Tau Fu'
(beancurd)

soft and tender!

and very effective!

DKNY apple perfume~

Gosh...all my wanted list is so expensive!

=P

I'm a materialistic girl after all!

5 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: December 10, 2009 at 3:17 PM said...

YES all so expensive dear!!

angle boots<< u can get it from NOSE

DKNY apple i love it !! not too strong suitable for daily use :)

i like the black colour bag !!!
lovely~~

the locittane not this wor.. shower oil.. and the lotion also diff...is almond dont know what... is white tub~

{ rumtum tigger } at: December 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM said...

whuah... u really "man man teng".. hahaha :D

{ Blur Pei } at: December 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

Cat:i m materialistic~
as long as it loccitane...i think is not bad. :P

Ju lee: ya...i wish i can dream on these on christmas. hahaha

in realistic, I know it wont happen. don worry, i did not expect anything~

yc at: December 10, 2009 at 11:05 PM said...

pei,where to get d black hand bag?...i like it...how much it cost?

{ Blur Pei } at: December 11, 2009 at 2:30 PM said...

u can view at www.miraclemall.net

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei