Pasar Malam

Thursday, January 14, 2010
I wasn't really in good mood yesterday
Low self esteem
hoping something to cheer me up
but I think only myself will make own self happy.

Can't wait to go Cheras night market.
I drove to find YC at Caunnought Cheras
after took a bath there, we headed to Pasar malam

We ate our favorite Asam Laksa
Then we started our LONG journey at 7pm..
We still feel hungry on the way walking
I did not take much photos...
We stop here and there to look for good bargain.
CNY songs is everywhere!
I saw girls with thick make up, fake lashes and thin tops....
Do they...necessary for wearing like that to night market?
won't the make up melts???

There are many repeated same thing sell in differ stall along the way
I don't know why when we bought something and saw the same thing sell cheaper than the one we bought. Very.....'am dui'(mad)!
I don't know when is the good timing to buy something in good bargain
Walk all the night market then buy? or buy along the way u walking?

So we ended our journey at 9.30pm! imagine how long?


I found a lot of people selling this cute thingy
(edible)
called bake egg cake 鸡蛋糕
I wonder it's delicious, so I bought it for 60 cents(per piece)
i pick randomly at a stall
It taste worse than the normal bake egg cake(with no shape)
i guess...is 1st time after all
then i also chosen the wrong bubble tea stall
it doesn't taste nice either.
what a luck...
Still I am able to cheer myself up a little at the end of day
Most effective way is talk to your love one. ;)
p.s.: i'm pleased that even couldn't chat with friends at msn. we still can chat tru gmail. keep in contact is the best! loves them much!

3 comments:

Yc at: January 14, 2010 at 5:39 PM said...

Only talk to ur loves wan cheer up ur day??!then I dun wan acc u to go nite market next time liao...haha

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: January 14, 2010 at 8:56 PM said...

cannot chat liao lu =((

{ Blur Pei } at: January 14, 2010 at 10:29 PM said...

yc: u r consider my love one too. :)
Cat: sadddd

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei