An off but busy day~

Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Yesterday night, I was actually trying to ask for some cakes from Carin
Who is recently learning baking!
And unexpectedly, she said she has same cake with her if I'm ok with it
I was shocked, but I accept it anyway
hahaha~ who don wan a free cake?

Happily I received her box of cake
But is only 2 pieces inside with differ flavors
she is learning in Malaysian Institute of Baking
White : Blueberry Cheese
Choc: Chocolate Mousse

I taste half of each after i chilled them in fridge
It is as delicious as Secret Recipe!
creamy and also taste just right for sweetness and everything!
Carin, u can open a shop d... :)

*************************************************
Today I am on leave
because today is my Grandpa's 1st year death anniversary
I received an sms showing there is an interview on this coming Friday
I am happy as well as worry, coz i need to apply leaves again!
therefore, i come up with an idea to change it to today.

I called the person and asked if can make appointment this afternoon
straight he said he is fine at 5pm.
well, everything went smooth like tat. 
I think my grandpa bringing me luck :)
But the company is at Kepong @.@
well better than klang, I think positively.

So at bout 3.40pm, we start our journey
dad fetch me go as i dono how to go kepong
then we reached at bout 4.30pm there,
 I went up to the office and knowing that the interviewer haven't come
I waited there for 30mins to begin our interview
After that only i know that the interviewer ..
actually misunderstood I wanted to change time to 5pm on friday instead of today
I'm so embarrassed coz he ran from another branch to this branch
so he did not prepare anything
tat's y he din't ask much questions
and I left after meeting him for only 15mins.
the fastest interview i ever had =P
wish me luck~

By the time i reached home is edi 6pm
quickly i ran to change and drove to Yoga class
hiew!is busier than normal day.
 **************************************
last week, i accidentally burned my neck when using my hair straightener
kinda painful and redness appear!
therefore I went to buy this Hiru Scar Gel at Watson
it is only RM17+ but is kinda small tube.
 I try to put on like 3 times a day
after a few days, I accidentally scratched on the wound again!
tat is when i was sleeping
the next day I saw the blood stain on my neck, it appeared worst =(
but I still continue put on the gel
After that, Yesterday, I AGAIN, scratched it during my dream =.="
i awake by sudden pain and quickly stop the blood from flowing off
the next day (today) i try to see what happen to my wound
to my surprise, it did not seems so scary as the pic above (now only having very light scar)
just only a dot of redness with dried skin.
I cannot believe my eyes and keep touching the wound but it wont feel pain anymore!
I'm so happy.. I guess this scar gel do works~
i highly recommend!

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei