Why i called Coffee?

Saturday, June 26, 2010
This is an article that I suddenly wanna confess here...

Due to yesterday's dinner with my Uni friends. Esp Edmon BOO!
Out of the silence, he asked me: why you called yourself as Coffee?
then All of a sudden, I become the 'super star' on that table (around 8 ppl tat time, reveal soon after i get photos from Wai Leng =) )

Since I started to name myself as coffee... everyone has been asking me

I explains... but no one seems to understand...that leads me to another easy way of answering them

Which is, I like to drink Coffee!
Is true, I like to drink Coffee, although is not like everyday is a Star bucks or Coffee bean day
Is just ordinary 3-in-1 nescafe or 3-in-2 Neslo =)
Not everyday, but certainly 3 times a week at least.
Not addicted but enjoy the taste of sweet bitterness aroma of coffee
It suits my personality as in, It create love-hates situation for me!
I loves Coffee, but I can't drink it at night, as it effect my sleeps.
that's why I am so envy those who drinks coffee at night but still have a nice dream.
However coffee did also accompany me during my bitter time, that is Burning mid night oil~
It wakes me up during night while having exam. I can keep myself awake for 24 hours or more~

Another reason is... (I have to teach some chinese here)
In chinese, Coffee is pronounce as 'ka fei' 咖啡
Well, my chinese name is called 'Jia Pei' 佳佩
And, do you notice the 'pin yin'拼音 at the end of each word is same as my name?
'-a' and '-ei' , both are having 'ya yun' 押韵
Is just like when write chinese poem, you will have 'ya yun' behind each sentence
or do you notice all the chinese song's lyrics? they always ends with almost same pronunciations.


Since the day I put my nick name everywhere in the network...
Only ONE person who get it right without my explainations
Who is a Doctor...My Uni FYP supervisor, Dr QC.Choo =)
When I added him in Facebook, He asked me the same question as he can't recognized me in FB
then when I said Who am I, he was like oh....and asked why I put 'Coffee'
then I explain ' I like coffee'
he was then explain to me back: no,  I notice....(just like what I explain above)
So glad at least one person in the world do not need my explanations.
ps:even my bf and my dad asked me the same questions...when i explains, they said: huh? got same meh?  =.=" after that I don't want to explain further.

6 comments:

{ cklim } at: June 26, 2010 at 1:56 PM said...

yeah...now know why called coffee :p

pru at: June 27, 2010 at 2:34 PM said...

what did u mean "Not everyday, but certainly every week 3 times a day at least."

u drink 3 times of coffee in one day?!

{ Blur Pei } at: June 27, 2010 at 3:33 PM said...

eh.. pai seh.. wrote wrongly :)

{ kheeshan } at: June 27, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

i love u name urself coffee~~hehe
i love ur explanation~~

{ Blur Pei } at: June 28, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

really? thanks khee shan =D

{ marccus } at: June 29, 2010 at 8:01 AM said...

haha, this post can put as About Me for your blog liao =P

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei