Night market small haul~

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Have you ever had a friend...
who seems like knows what you want and
asking you the things you are planing to do??

I have one.. YC!!
and is not the first time already!
It's so happened that we both wanted to go for cheras night market
till I msn her and she said: U can read my mind?
LOL.. not I purposely read your mind,
I already plan to go yesterday =P

So here we go, I straight drive to cheras and fetch her.
Because too early, her asam laksa stall still not yet ready
we have a walk there first.
(my mama restrict me eat laksa =.")
therefore I sambil walk, sambil bought 'sampah' and eat.
'sampah' (rubbish in malay) as in unhealthy food
I ordered fried Lok Lok, instead of 1 stick, 
she fried for me 2 stiks..=.="
so, ok, since i not yet eat dinner, I take it.

Then I bought tis famous Tokyo Crepes
Set B, which is chicken floss with mayonnaise and chili sauce
really crispy and spicy as well..
I'm not so fancy.
RM5 per piece.... i might as well eat char kuey teow >.<
we took a seat while YC waiting her asam laksa

My favourite stall..
I always like to stop by this type of stall and look any interesting accesorries
Not to buy it.. but..
to see how it made! LOL
to search my inspiration! bleh!
see how cheap they sell?
**drooling**
My friend bought this. nice big flower!!!
I wish i can make this .. can i?
and I currently hooked to these falsies 
don't ask me why...
just....suddenly feel that they are so convenient to use
and you get a pair of perfect eyes

YAY.. Thursday is coming!

4 comments:

yc at: July 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM said...

blur pig always read my mind wan..sien ...next time u know wat is da next time i wanna do liao ><...u so fast update blog d,i havent sit on d chair o bed since i left ur car ><...wear d eye lashes 4 me to c tis weekend ya...i wanna c nice o not...hehe

{ Blur Pei } at: July 28, 2010 at 11:49 PM said...

okie.. i edi wan to do tat on weekend. weeeee~ u read my mind again!

pru at: July 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM said...

how much is the falsies~? nice~ our pasar mlm here no such sui falsies1.

the Crepes really expensive lo. cheat ppl 1.

{ Blur Pei } at: July 30, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

pru,kena tipu, i tot one pair for RM1, manatau is 3 pairs RM10.. coz they display on RM1 per pair range.. CIS

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei