Concerning Outfit

Friday, August 13, 2010
I know I know...Now is summer..
I know I know.. Malaysia do not have Winter...


But I'm kinda obsessed with them.
And I'm thinking of buying one for my HK trip next year winter time
I know I know, HK's winter is so not cold even...:p




Shall I choose leather outfit with boots?
awesomely cool, right?

Lowe Jacket
195 GBP - allsaints.com
More All Saints jackets »


Or how bout Long coat, ruffles neck line, famine cardi,denim jackets or Blazer????

Sovereign Style Coat
$260 - modcloth.com
More coats »


Red one is so eye catching when walking on street!
I love Marc Jacob Frill trimmed belt Jacket. So famine to wear it straight with wavy hair!
Nude lace Tail Jacket do pinned on my heart. I think you can wear it in M'sia. :) which is RM200 if u rich enough to buy it....


Here is another Jacket that caught my eyes:


WOW, is only RM27 compare to those above. LOL
*Buy it here
shall I buy?????????:p

ps: tonight got a movie with only darling miao miao <3, she is the one free among all :)

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei