Money or Time?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010
 Money or time? which one you choose?
I know you'll definitely say, money is time, time is money... but are you sure you making time out of money??and you sure money can buy time??

Time passes by, my dear are going to work very soon (training and part time)
yes, he is a degree student yet studying his Engineering
as lesser motivation goes by, he wanted to change environment.
I did not stop him, as what he chose, he is going to walk on his path alone, but of course with me virtually.
Despite supporting him, I tends to worry. I afraid he have no time to study (when he taking part time work, he needs to study as well).
Nevertheless, he has not much time spending with me too. I know i am selfish. I understand he is also going to spend time with his family. The ratio going to be 8:1:1 (work/study:family:me)... then where is his own time??? so it will become... 7:1:1:1 >.<"  (I wish he has twins.. LOL)

So far as I know, many people had pressuring him unintentionally.
As he is still studying and I'm already working for almost 2years for now.
Eventually, his parents, relatives...my parent, my friends..all asking when will he going to finish his study.
I realized i did not asked such questions before, cause nobody know how stressed he is.

Besides that, we are having little gap here...
Me, stepping inside society; he, studying.
Conflicts always happen when I advise him to study and concentrate more, as he is already tried his best and though I'm not beside him always, I don't know. At another situations is that, I'm having working stressed and when I confess my moody feelings, he doesn't really get what I mean, instead he might think I'm having another PMS symptoms... Sometimes we rather skip telling each other what is going on during our daily activities/stressed. We know avoid seems not be the best solutions.  Fortunately, I understand his feeling when he having trouble focus studying, as I was a student before, and I went through before.  He did as well, he work as part timers long before SPM, I believe his mature-ness won't less than mine. We sort of figure out, we step on each others shoes. Honestly I'm grateful we both are still learning even we're 4yrs+ together.

One day, he will be fully step in the society, I believe he can do his best.
Aiks, seems like I'm telling too much story.. boring eh? :)
 
Well, with spending a lot of time to work, you'll get rich! But you have lesser time with your love one. you miss all the greatness beside you. You miss your child's 1st day in kinder garden, primary school, 1st competition...etc. You miss caring your parents,all you do is just give them money, this is not they want; you miss your own life. One thing, YOU HAVE NO TIME TO SPEND MONEY even you earn so hard. You might need to pay your health too.

Option 1:
As a Bf/Gf, you wish your significant others to work more, earn more and have no time with you? (lets all his/her saving for you?)
Option 2:
You wish to have a simple life, you wish your significant others to have more time with you.

You Choose.

**I Choose option 2**

6 comments:

{ zzanyy } at: August 18, 2010 at 10:32 PM said...

I rather choose option 2 because i have been in option 1.

My EX is always the goal achiever, studies,work etc that he forgets abt the present. It was tough for me and i see it as an investment but it is never worth it if the guy does not appreciate u for being patient and understanding.

Like many things in life, a balanced path is the way to go.

{ Ken Wooi } at: August 19, 2010 at 12:32 AM said...

a little of option 1 and 2 can? haha.. =)

{ sandra } at: August 19, 2010 at 8:30 AM said...

Definitely option 2. My bf is a perfectionist. even at work, he will give more than 100%. so, after work he will be very tired.. tired then cant spend more time with me. then i will laukai him. :( sigh. i understand why he works so hard, but sometimes really hope he can chill out and enjoy his life more... for me simple jiu hao...

{ Blur Pei } at: August 19, 2010 at 8:58 AM said...

zzanyy: i told my bf tat i see him as an 'investment' too.. but when i get older, i don feel that way anymore.

Ken: i really wish there is a balance of option 1 & 2, eg, earn much but also lots of time with u...*dreaming*

Sandra: yes sandra, i agree with u. the term 'tired' really make us no mood to do anything...i also wish he can manage his time well and i just want simple life.

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 19, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

u know i will choose option 1.. no money life is really hard you know.. nowadays many problem come from money...i have money i can give my family better life this n that ... but of course will take time out lo..got annual leave all that ma hahahaha.
btw i also step into working society before bf..so..sometime really got gap.. because he stil have no picture bout working life.. but i think this is not a big prob ler :) at the end u just want an ear to hear all your ranting right ?
all the best to kw !

{ Blur Pei } at: August 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM said...

yea, no money cannot survive .. but i m not materialistic. not like buying all those branded stuff. So, i m ok with simple life. of coz must enough to eat, wear n stay.

yeap cat, i know u r having same situation with me. I think now he is working d, u ald free from the 'gap' hehe.. all the best to u both too!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei