Dear Santa 2010~

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Dear Santa,
If you would ask me any present, I would like :


Cushion~ for my office chair
To support my back in long hour
a.k.a to SUPPORT me always~

A foundation brush~
to make me flawlessly pretty~

majorlica brown eyeliner please~
to make my eyes bigger and cute~
A blackberry torch
so that I can keep in touch with everyone
on line everywhere
especially with you~
a 2-in-1 straightener/curler
so tat i can style up by boring hair =)
With Loves,
Joanne~


3 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: December 7, 2010 at 10:48 PM said...

lollllllllll
this post is purposely for someone to see right i will ask her to buy for u hahahaa
i also want blackbeery~~~~

{ Blur Pei } at: December 8, 2010 at 7:37 AM said...

yes miao~~~~~~

oso for 'he' to read.. muahahaha

Anonymous at: December 8, 2010 at 7:33 PM said...

dearest santa

i want iphone!!!!monkey

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei