My company activities lately~

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
All is about work..work work & work..
Last week almost everyday has OT
I got to bring home work some more
Is very crazy last week!

Well, after stressed releasing on Last saturday~
I'm feeling good and eager to work more.
Am I workaholic?

Alright...Our company always has activities & trainings
They do provide Fish philosophy Training for all new joiners.
What is fish philosophy..??
click here for info
In short, after u learn this, you will create a great working environment in an organisation.
Originally come from Seattle, the fish market.
where people go there just to watch their working culture..
not only buy those fishes.
if u want to see the Seattle fish market working environment, click here
by throwing those fishes
and each of everyone of us will get one of the fish above at the end of the training
(mine is blue, and the yellow fish is cath's)
well, it's a good training, it teaches us a lot.
However, to learn this culture in Asia, is a little tough though
This fish soft toy is also for us to throw among each other.
45mins working and 5 mins throwing.
We are allow to play..
But, do anyone willing to play with us?

We are having Christmas caroling and Present giving on this monday.
Not forgot to mentioned, we got our free lunch there too~
spaghetti,salad,chickens,french fries, mushroom soup, garlic bread...
so happy~

Muffin selling for charity~ RM5
white choc flavor
Christmas Caroling
note that one of them is my team lead =D
I can say that our HR tower is really active.
Cath got her favorite magnet ducking
I got my candle~
to my surprise, the bottom still stick price tag which bought in Jusco, RM5.90. 
my SA also got a candle, and we plan to light up on Christmas eve =D
don't care if they burn down our building. muahaha~

Christy darling got this.
this is not a plastic cup~
is a mug~
just that it doesn't come with handle
so she hardly use. 
not really good if serve with hot drinks.
plus, I don't think is enough for her to drink. =D

Tomorrow is our movie day~~
yes, company is giving us free movie tickets to watch the Narnia!!
at Mid Valley~
can't wait...
let's pray hard tomorrow don't have much work flow.
amitaba...

4 comments:

miao at: December 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM said...

wei wei can curi the fish for me.. i also wanna throw sendiri at my office lo
can or not ?? we open 3G throw lar..

{ Blur Pei } at: December 14, 2010 at 9:33 PM said...

lolz.. miao. u very funny!
u go buy a soft toy n throw, not necessary is fish mah =D then we open 3G

{ CatHeRinA LeE } at: December 14, 2010 at 11:00 PM said...

lols! your company is so happening! mine is totally opposite from yours! so niceee!

Anonymous at: December 17, 2010 at 3:30 PM said...

You'll want to add a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked this article, although I had to complete it manually. Simply my $.02 :)

- Robson

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei