Lovee rumtum~

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Guess... since when I started blog?
perhaps you can say, since when I created a blog and dump for years,
and started to be an active blogger?

I start my blog since Dec 2006.
I stop my blog for bout one + year and back to blogging world last 2years.

I guess my uni mates did influence me a lot.
Especially when I started to work in a very free environment last year.
I begins with my network searching~
First people to inspire me... is Ju lee and Miao.
they made me, my 1st step.

The rest. may blogger do inspired me.
you all could view my blog links =)
I randomly write out my personal feelings,
my DIY, my sharing things, beautifying stuff, more on girly,
daily life and happenings around me, good food~
with bad english descriptions.

Thanks for those readers and friends who continuously reading my post

today's post: 478

1 comments:

{ cklim } at: March 23, 2011 at 1:54 AM said...

keep on writing. good luck :)

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei