Ballerina lover

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
I started to like ballerina shoes.. since I started to wear it years ago
when I started my 2nd job, he bought me one pair.

though my feet sore when wearing, esp the one at the back.
Since I don't want to waste it, i sacrificed my  feet's and wear it with pain
by buying the leather protector sticking at the back
adding with cushion.
I wear it until It is soft and tender!!
but when that time come, the bottom part of the shoes torn off!!
I took them to shoe maker and let them sew the bottom edging part

manatau, the tip edge of the shoe now also going to torn soon
sad neh, I edi maintained this shoe for so long.
keep changing the shoe pads and the leather sticker behind.

I still don want to dump it yet

Sooner or later, I'll going to replace it...
I bought this yesterday!
beige color, from Vincci, with 20% discount, only RM39+
I hope it wont make my feet sore...
First few times wearing.. really a painful periods
this one,asking friend bought from taiwan
hardly wear it, but going to wear it soon~
my sporty ballerina~
also wear it quite long time
I bought it when My sneaker is torn.
this sporty one doesn't really give me a hard time.
I wore it in extremely comfort condition
I even wore to tour.
Now the outer coat seems like dropping off. 
Still I'm gonna continue to wear it. =)


2 comments:

mc at: April 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM said...

you must GIGIT the shoe before wear la hahhHAHAHAHAHA

wei i like that sporty ballerina. Plan to buy one before go tour.. really can run faster??lol

{ Blur Pei } at: April 5, 2011 at 9:31 PM said...

dearest mc, i gigit oso painla, this myth is useless, k?

sporty ballerina cant make u run faster la moi, just comfort lor, wont fell off from ur feet. haha~

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei