Ballerina lover

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
I started to like ballerina shoes.. since I started to wear it years ago
when I started my 2nd job, he bought me one pair.

though my feet sore when wearing, esp the one at the back.
Since I don't want to waste it, i sacrificed my  feet's and wear it with pain
by buying the leather protector sticking at the back
adding with cushion.
I wear it until It is soft and tender!!
but when that time come, the bottom part of the shoes torn off!!
I took them to shoe maker and let them sew the bottom edging part

manatau, the tip edge of the shoe now also going to torn soon
sad neh, I edi maintained this shoe for so long.
keep changing the shoe pads and the leather sticker behind.

I still don want to dump it yet

Sooner or later, I'll going to replace it...
I bought this yesterday!
beige color, from Vincci, with 20% discount, only RM39+
I hope it wont make my feet sore...
First few times wearing.. really a painful periods
this one,asking friend bought from taiwan
hardly wear it, but going to wear it soon~
my sporty ballerina~
also wear it quite long time
I bought it when My sneaker is torn.
this sporty one doesn't really give me a hard time.
I wore it in extremely comfort condition
I even wore to tour.
Now the outer coat seems like dropping off. 
Still I'm gonna continue to wear it. =)


2 comments:

mc at: April 5, 2011 at 4:10 PM said...

you must GIGIT the shoe before wear la hahhHAHAHAHAHA

wei i like that sporty ballerina. Plan to buy one before go tour.. really can run faster??lol

{ Blur Pei } at: April 5, 2011 at 9:31 PM said...

dearest mc, i gigit oso painla, this myth is useless, k?

sporty ballerina cant make u run faster la moi, just comfort lor, wont fell off from ur feet. haha~

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei