Stressed management

Friday, April 1, 2011
Working in a heavy work loads company,
I complains at first,
But somehow I manage my stressed.
Slowly, I begins to get use, whereby I put myself in a favor of my ways :

1) Bring whole lots of  things to beautify my desk to looks it more cheerful everyday when u looking at them.
-shall try putting my dear's picture =D 
-Bringing my favorite cushion given by him =)
-if you like to make ur desk messy as same likes what u feels at home... then do it.

2) Shall bring my favorite foods~
- junk food (sure get fats)
- my favorite Chinese tea~ breakfast tea~ .
- sweets/chocolate, sweetness do distressed.
- Chewing gum to avoid my sleepiness/tired

3) bring my MP3 with favorite songs,
-music to effect my mood, from sad to happy. How nice if I could sing out loud.
-boost up my concentrations too

4) Chat with your colleagues~ being 38!

5) cry! - cry out loud is a way for release it, although it may not helps at the mean time.
well, cry it at home then =P

6) take leaves, sleep to the fullest at home/shop till you drops.

7) watch comedy! Laugh till my tears out. - I love steven chow movie so much...

8) exercise! I assume this is my last choice, hahaha.

9) comics!!! I love all the love stories and the pretty handsome one in the book. Keep on imagining ...

10) best of all, If i wish I could hug him everyday and being pamper.....

I define mine, what is your way?

1 comments:

{ cheryl } at: April 2, 2011 at 4:15 PM said...

my way,

1)save some very sad and Disney songs in my hp then hear until got feeling so can cry out.....

2)go shopping(must hv ppl motivate me go,if not i very lazy walk out)

3)find ppl chat and scold it outtt...

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei