Peers

Monday, February 23, 2009









I realised, this shd be a better site for me to write my blog, so i decided continue from friendster.






Economy crisis, but i found friends ard me still act the same. instead, suprisingly increasing their expenses. I found out they like branded, some said the qualities. I cant deny, the quality is good compare to those non branded one. shd b this is the way of buying stuff. i m afraid i will be the same,peer pressure. I did thought of buying one for myself, but i cant. Perhaps i ain't earn enough. So did i promised candy to buy one for myself on my birthday. most gal did to satisfied themselves. heh he...will see then.






x hsmate: candy, her 22 year old birthday
on 22/2/2009. 2 huge cakes infront of pavillion!






'pretending' cutting the cake.




Midvalley: My new office

too boring!!! haih haih. taking the photos while all the bosses are back. hehehe


2 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: February 24, 2009 at 11:45 AM said...

im the first~ hehe..of ur mid office is like this geh ^^ nice ar..

Anonymous at: February 24, 2009 at 2:25 PM said...

congratulations that u r the first!!...hahaha
not much ppl know tis blog yet

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei