Night Market

Thursday, May 28, 2009
another 3 pairs of earings, the Pasar Malam guy said is made by those disable people.


my uncle's stall. Everyone please support!! buy 3 for RM5!! This is OUG pasar mlm (every thurs);
Besides that, My uncle will be at OUG pasar pagi everyday(except monday)
Tues at Subang.
Wed in Kuchai Business Park station 1 there
Friday at Puchong Pasar Malam.
Sat at Happy Garden Pasar Malam.
Make up course is still my first choice when come to study for now. Now I prefer study something I interested and could get a happy time rather than suffering when you do not have the will power to study something not interested. I done badly in my University. I do not wat to end up the same and suffer again. Yes, Is good for future if I continue Master. No is that I not sure whether I can do it well or not, or will waste my money on this. Therefore I'm choosing what I'm interested and took it as a chance to change my way of life too. hahah...who said cannot??!!
So after I back from night market, I have a chat with WC. She is too thinking of taking degree or beauty course. So I suggest how bout we took it together, at least have a partner. Is just either take the course by this year or next year. However is still many things I have to consider is that which academy is the best?? What is the cost and How can I afford? those questions just rush up my mind. The most important is which academy.... anyone? any idea???

4 comments:

{ Chloe *MiaoMiao* } at: May 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM said...

nie earring i want ! hmm if u want to study dont wait wc lar..dont know wait till when..just go study lor..can make new friends there ma :))

{ Joanne } at: May 29, 2009 at 1:15 PM said...

no le, now is she wait me ler...hahah, i'm the wan have to wait for more income!

{ marccus } at: May 29, 2009 at 1:41 PM said...

Haha, when u will go sell something in Pasar Malam? XD

{ Joanne } at: May 29, 2009 at 5:00 PM said...

last time got ah...now din d.

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (2) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei