100th post--my masak masak

Thursday, June 25, 2009
This is my 100th post...yeah... I know compare with others, this is consider nothing. However I quite satisfied that I have the motivation to continue till now. First of all, thanks to miao that she is always the one that read my blog (or rather say, who look at my photos first then read), and always push me to update when i just updated few hours ago...=.=" hahaha. Besides that, thanks to all the reader. I'll continue my blog when I have free time. Thanks for supporting!
Back to topics. Last post....chocolate and whipping cream is the ingredient of making chocolate mousse.
I remember when I went to UK, visit my aunt in Paignton, she always bought me chocolate mousse at nearby supermarket. They sell in cups, like those jelly. The first time I ate it, I like it. I kinda miss the taste in KL. I can't find they selling in jusco or cold storage. i think restaurant will have, but I don think is cheap.
The chocolate i bought =RM5.70
the Whipping cream = RM 16.90

Preparing....I take all my mum's belonging...(she like to bake!) I hope i'll have some of her genes. hehehe....so i choose the easy one.
The ingredients:

1) 2 1/2 ounces TOBLERONE Swiss Milk Chocolate with Honey

2) 1 1/2 cup (250ml= 1cup, therefore, will be 375ml for 1 1/2 cups) thawed Whipping cream

Serving for 3 (according to the size of the container)



The Method:
1) Microwave chocolate in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 minute or until melted. (I chopped the choc) let it cool for 1 min.

2) Add whipping cream in the melted chocolate. Stir with electric whisk until well blended and creamy. (when i just poured in the whipping cream, stir with spoon, it's just look watery...i m disappointed at this point. so I bring out the electric whisk, tried to save the mixture. then in turn out creamy after a while. I was so relief.)

3) Refrigerate at least 5 minutes. U can garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves or chocolate chips. If desired.


This is the messy table i had...o.o"




After 15mins in the fridge, I decorated with choc chips....cute??
I try to shake the container, It still watery...So I decided to put on freezer for bout 10 mins. Still it looked watery. Dad edi cant wait to taste it. So I bring it to him. I spooned in and it's solid enough! soft creamy.......it taste like what I has miss in London!! It's creamy, similar with ice cream, but it is soft enough and the sweetness is just nice!! You know, when u eat too much creamy things, U will like...'yuck'...but mousse..it wont...everything is just nice.....yam yam. If it serves tomorrow will be better. Coz I felt is not cold enough. my experiment is success. Now I know why mum like to bake...the success and the process is the best when both done well.
Dad quite like it!! coz normally he don eat sweet things. But he want to try what his daughter's experiment. hehehe...
So tmr I gonna make more....reserved for special one and friends.

9 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: June 26, 2009 at 10:40 AM said...

huh?! for ur daddy one ar ? i thought u make it for me wuu wuuuu wuuuuu....cant wait tonight go roboh ur house weeheeeee

{ Blur Pei } at: June 26, 2009 at 10:57 AM said...

will make again tomight...then u learn lah

hahaha

{ yeekai5 } at: June 26, 2009 at 12:28 PM said...

happy 100 post there
i seldom comment on ur post BUT "lao nua" after seeing ur dessert...
can i hav 1?lol

{ rumtum tigger } at: June 26, 2009 at 1:14 PM said...

make for me too!! more choc and less cream pls... cream so fattening lar.. hahaha

{ Blur Pei } at: June 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM said...

Yee Kai: u come KL, i giv u eat. hahaha

Ju lee: u too, yr end i'll do again la..^^but tis is whipping cream wor...fat??

{ cklim } at: June 26, 2009 at 2:40 PM said...

yee kai so "wei sek"..no care..i want as well, courier to me pls..haha..

annyway, happy 100 post..keep it work

{ Blur Pei } at: June 30, 2009 at 12:00 PM said...

thx thx, but my 2nd work is bad...mayb ingrediants cant duplicate

{ MINA LEONG } at: June 30, 2009 at 3:05 PM said...

mine? ^^

Anonymous at: March 15, 2010 at 6:57 AM said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei