taste of guilty...

Thursday, June 18, 2009
Conference room
Welcome to my blog...hahaha

yippie....

Today done a mistake....which is I given an account number that not suppose to be use by my company.....and I dono bout that. I apologized to boss lady.....afraid there will be a fine from bank. Amitaba...she din scold me oso....i feel so bad.



At night, Win suddenly invite me to shop after work. This is Zara fitting room. I wanna buy this shirt...but, the top part seems loose. Is 'S' size...and...quite deep V.



Match with skirt...not bad eh? RM69.90...wanna buy? or don wan?


Polka dots...this shirt come with 2, another piece is plain black, both cost RM69.9 also. But..looked a bit old on this...


ah ha...this dress, i just try for fun. is over 100...the string is too long...

normal RM69.9 shirt. S size....too fit ya...M leh, too loose



M size dress, RM69.9...a bit like pyjamas...no more S size...T.T
End up, I din buy anything from there...the sales girls must be very impatient coz both of us keep trying only...lolz
MNG on sales too. but too many ppl. I am so lazy to queue up and try the clothes.


Win n Dave at Station one 'yam cha-ing'



Win and me



I look fat in this...=.="

that is my day......




7 comments:

{ mie } at: June 19, 2009 at 12:55 AM said...

pei pei~~
the dress in the last one look nice on u, if added a belt and tag size S should be the perfect piece.

{ cklim } at: June 19, 2009 at 4:49 AM said...

no guilty la, some time ppl tend to make mistake ma...remember learn from the mistake lol

{ Blur Pei } at: June 19, 2009 at 8:34 AM said...

mie: thx mie mie....if have the size, i think i'll own it..wahaha

ck: yeah...learn tro the mistake..i juz afraid if bring any lost to the company

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: June 19, 2009 at 11:03 AM said...

babi u ar..say wanna go on monday with me then sendiri go jo !! issh isshhhhhhhhhh

{ Blur Pei } at: June 19, 2009 at 11:34 AM said...

monday go with u again laa

{ rumtum tigger } at: June 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM said...

yor then who go with me? u this girl arr... no one in the office only u run around and play like a small girl. so notti! i tell ur boss. hahaha =P

{ Blur Pei } at: June 19, 2009 at 10:50 PM said...

wahaha, tigger, u have no chance to tell my boss, the proof had been destroyed!!

when u come back, then i go with u ler

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei