"Cacated" eyelids

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recently, I do not know what had happened to my eyelids.

Obviously, my left eyelid is wider than right wan, as they have 3 lines!!

I wonder why...I slept enough, eat enough...

It's good to have wider eyelids, i know. Therefore, I use eyelids sticker, stick on both sides, to make the triple eyelid into double, and stick on right side to make it same wide as the left one.

and is quite useful. But have to stick for quite sometime for the eyelids to get used.

In short, I have a WIDER double eyelids!! hiek hiek hiek!

PS. still remember last few post where I get to touch account and tax? I'm still rushing the Tax thing as so many things need to be edit again!! aiks....pray 9 9 that today won't have to edit again!!

6 comments:

{ marccus } at: July 9, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...

hmm... is it u close open close open too many time? =X

{ Blur Pei } at: July 9, 2009 at 10:36 AM said...

oh...electric shock ya...hahaha

wah, like tat u oso can think of! pui fook.

nah lah, mayb alwaz look at comp!!

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

cacat pei haha.. wan me borrow u tat sticker o glue ? to balance ur eyelids hahhaaaaaaaaaa

{ Blur Pei } at: July 9, 2009 at 10:46 AM said...

i got the sticker d looo...

{ cklim } at: July 9, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...

hmm..so observant..i gonna check my eyelid too..hehe

{ Blur Pei } at: July 9, 2009 at 12:41 PM said...

lolz ck, of coz. we are girls...one big one small eyes then tak cantik

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei