Coffee made

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Had been cracking my head of doing something


since ROSE is now quite in fashion, so, I took an unused ribbon, made it into rose.


I tried to tied using metal wire.

Not really nice when u see yourself...i mean the real thing la. lolz


1. Rosy Hairpin

2. Ring

3. clipped earrings

(for my mum, she din pierce, unfortunately she don like!!actually I help her wear it, and when she ask dad's opinion, dad said not suitable, then my mum don wan also..T.T)


I am very happy, coz this Saturday, I'm going to update my DIY stock!! had been 3 years ++ din update my stock! Cant wait to be there, Petaling street. Meeting Miao and mie there.


(^_^v)


stretching after after off work at home!! yawn yawn**


night night!!

6 comments:

{ marccus } at: July 9, 2009 at 1:09 AM said...

fuiyo.. u ki siao ka?
wakaka XD

{ Blur Pei } at: July 9, 2009 at 8:29 AM said...

ya..goin to be...u know la, m'sia's mental patients now is increasing!!

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 9, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

wei make me one...rose ring~~ i wan bigger one~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Blur Pei } at: July 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM said...

u buy me ribbon laaa...or this sat we go check out.

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 9, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

ok ar.. eh u go tat blogspot see that gal geh things
then learn it n do it lar..hahahaaaaaaaaaa

{ Blur Pei } at: July 9, 2009 at 11:18 AM said...

i wont copy ppl's one. i'll do my own. wakakka

but then doin oso need materials mah, duh!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei