Since the day....no promising

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Since the day I moved to KL, I am glad for every people I met
Since the day Miao resigned, I lost one online kaki
since the day miao's email was discovered by her superior, I lost one email kaki again
Since the day I graduated,I wan search for a research job,but end up as admin
Since the day I stepped into this company, I said i wanna work as temporary,and i worked one year d!
Since the day I said i started to apply job, I get worried everyday
Since the day boss said i'm not that initiative, I tried my best to achieve that,but...it need time
Since the day I said my English is weak, I started read online news, but only for interesting news.
Since the day I said I wan learn make up, I'd been waiting till now,and still hoping..
Since the day I said i wan to go Aus/Taiwan, instead i went Singapore.
Since the day I fell in love, every little movement of him,bring greatest impact of me.
Since the day I had an accident, I tried to appreciate everything, and be more cautious.

Every things that I'd done, doesn't seems all are done in the way I said earlier. I keep want others to promise me, and I can't even promised myself!How pathetic! Things wasn't the way we wanted always. What I says, is not promising/convincing enough to let others believe in me. Although I'm sad at times when things goes wrong, disappointment in myself is heavier than what others promised me. I have no confidence sometimes. I try to let go...at least i don want to promised myself, I let the boat float, as long as it won't sink.

May everything cheer you up! Think positive!

6 comments:

yc at: January 20, 2010 at 12:21 PM said...

since d day i enjoyed food,then i will non stop growing fat...lolzz~~

{ Blur Pei } at: January 20, 2010 at 12:35 PM said...

lol, i liked tat

yc at: January 20, 2010 at 1:36 PM said...

since d day i like shopping,i will spend to d max i can!!!correct jp?

{ Blur Pei } at: January 20, 2010 at 1:44 PM said...

yc..for u only. hahahha

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: January 20, 2010 at 8:33 PM said...

since the day i change my job i lost contact to the world n resign from my cnn post =\

its ok honey just belive in yourself u don have to convince/please everyone.its your life after all =)

cheers
miao

{ Blur Pei } at: January 20, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...

i miss cat cat...don resign from CNN! my assist. CNN is powerless!

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei