Shopping day~~

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Souvenir from Dave
who just back from Thailand
He pass to me Yesterday while YAM CHA

***********************************************
This morning
As usual, i have a date out
with Mimi...


The decorations at Sunway Pyramid


lanterns~
CNY mood is coming
CNY songs is everywhere!


Mimi and I chosen Full house for lunch
I Ordered Set 2


Full house Menu,
It has comic inside!
I can't manage to read it!
as i more interested in chatting with Mi mi..

they still maintain their Christmas environment...=.=


I wanted to take the counter photo..
this waiter happened to be standing there..
ish!


I noticed...all around us are teenagers!
they know how to enjoy food & environment!!


Big Ice lemon teas

cute mi mi..


mushroom soup with almonds
we cant finished the soup at the end
especial our big main course had occupied our stomach


Mimi's mushroom spaghetti


My dori fish with mash potato
overall quite nice!


Trying at Miss S
although it suit me..
I don't think i have any occasion that suit the dress.
LOL
so I did not buy it


bought a waffle @ daily fresh
we walked almost all the shops
(at least all those shops that we wanted to shop)
we went back before dinner.
overall, i bought one shirt for myself,some for others. =)

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei