Oh My~

Thursday, August 6, 2009
Is Thursday already...so Fast!




Weekend is coming~ lalalala




I got a good news, My Ex-colleague is goin to get married...yeah~Congratulations~




She ask us, (with other ex colleagues) to be her bride maid. yeah~~ This is my 1st friend who invite me as her 'ji mui'. So happy. what should I do in ji mui roles?




From what i attending my cousin's wedding, I can see that we, as bride maid, shd wear same color clothes, think some tricks of bullying the 'heng dai' -- Bridegroom's brothers. Any Idea?
Most important wan is to take as much $$ as possible in the angpow. wakaka~
So these are the dresses I search. Ya, I only view on the colors. I din plan to buy any. Maybe?
I am so excited!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

{ marccus } at: August 6, 2009 at 12:09 PM said...

dun be so cruel when be bridemaid lar XD kaka

wen is ur turn to be bride? XD wakaka

{ rumtum tigger } at: August 6, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

whoo!! so fun! haha :)

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 6, 2009 at 12:39 PM said...

you have to discuss with the jimui what color to wear.. white n red is good combination..red = ang

LMAO

{ cklim } at: August 6, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

share with us after the wedding, then nxt when i become marccus's heng dei, we will be well prepared..haha

{ Blur Pei } at: August 6, 2009 at 2:34 PM said...

marccus--y? u wan be my bridemaid?

tigger--excited

cat-- u hav lots of experience lo, wat's the trick?

ck--be 'heng dai' u need to be brave. don chic out. I saw many of them chic out when doin embarrase stuff. lolz

mie at: August 7, 2009 at 1:09 AM said...

haha......
a ji mui 's responsibility is to buy wasabi. then think of any way that can put into the heng dai 's mouth, and force them 吞... hahahha

{ Blur Pei } at: August 7, 2009 at 8:52 AM said...

mie --***clap hands***

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM said...

wasabi is a must jo..and chilli padi..and also think of those tricky question then they sure jawab salah..then punish them do smting lo..kekeke..but ho u better ask the grooms their heng dai..can play or not ? later they beh song there..macam my cousin geh heng dai

{ Blur Pei } at: August 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM said...

well, i not close with her husband's friends...so i dono ler. but then those choosen heng dai shd have guts lo. if not? the bride groom have to get a wife wor, sure have to play la. hahaha

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei