Monday blue

Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Is Monday~

After lunch,I saw paper boxes already arrived. Is time for packing. put in what files, label the files in the box, sealed the box and stick a list on it. Is quite a lot of files to pack. I wonder if we have enough time. This Thursday will be the moving day!!!

















So I guess Monday blues goes to Blue Clay Flowers bracelet with pearls~

Today will be another packing day.

Notice my layout had changed? Thanks to Miao. she help me out.
So now this site officially become my 'Cafe'. wahaha~

2 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 4, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

yorr very nice i also wan ~~the brac

{ Blur Pei } at: August 4, 2009 at 12:08 PM said...

wahahah...next time la, we go search for more clay flower sin.

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei