Window shop shop

Thursday, May 6, 2010
Yesterday after work, I headed to Mid Valley to meet YC
It happen to be Jusco Member sales too!
I lepak around Mid Valley...really, I buy nothing at all
YC was late, and she got work at 8pm
but she reached at 7.15pm, if i m not mistaken
after getting ourselves dinner at MCD
just sitting without 15 mins, her phone rang
She is going off!!
I know she felt guilty leaving me eating alone there
(she edi treat me this dinner =P)
but I did not mad at her
I know working is important.
just that I don like to eat alone.
(YC,i really did not angry u,don worry)
but SHOP alone for me is definitely fine for me!
Plus, I wanna find something for mother's day!
I went to Cotton On at first.
supervised one round and cant find a suitable one for my mum,
So I pick up 3 clothes to the fitting room
never realised these 3 clothes can actually mix-match together
but the sizes are all little too large for me 

This is S size singlet dress
a bit like sailor type~ love its horizontal lines. i think is RM69.9
Fits my hip and waist, but not breast or upper posture of my body
I guess my bobo is small as my butt butt is too big!
oh no! pear shape body!

and I match with this bodycon black skirt

then this denim dress...
this dress is too loose..if i button on, I cant see my waist at all
gah..so i give up buying everything.

Next, to ZARA
In the middle of walking to ZARA
My right feet cramp!!
I knew it is bcoz of my pumps I'm wearing
I have to sit a while to rest my feet,
macam aunty d.=.="
I like this flora top! so cute!
RM69.9

This light green singlet is only RM39.9
I actually wanna buy this top.
I take this top walking around the shop like 5mins then i put it back
thinking i can get this top at RM10 some where =P
and I supper love this short skirt!
but is RM89.9 
It's elastic,thick cotton type
just short bodycon skirt...
I guess my mama wont like it =P

And this cute flora jumpsuit...
it fits me so well!
i think is RM100++
just that...I was thinking when going to the toilet...
I have to take the whole top out!
very inconvenient la.
what if it drop to the floor???
yuck!

ok done my window shopping
Result for mama?? 0!
when i walking to car park...
My Left feet cramp this time...
=.="
don't laugh...

6 comments:

{ marccus } at: May 6, 2010 at 9:35 AM said...

hahah XD next time bring some massage cream when shopping liao =P

{ yeekai5 } at: May 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

phew wit~ leng lui

{ yeekai5 } at: May 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

phew wit~ leng lui

{ rumtum tigger } at: May 6, 2010 at 1:46 PM said...

hahahahaha ah ma! XD
(oops. i laughed LOL)

come here shopping with me lar! i also always shop alone. :p

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: May 6, 2010 at 11:03 PM said...

hehe i love jumpsuit too..but when i think of the 'mafanness' to go toilet i dont want to buy liao ><"

{ Blur Pei } at: May 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

marccus : massage cream can help ??

yk: sure leng la, wakakak(perasan me)

tigger:laugh la laugh la =.=
ju lee shd come here shop, KL here is better :)

cat: i tot u have one jumpsuit oso...i feel like cut it open, separate the top n bottoms.. hahaha

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei