Window shop shop

Thursday, May 6, 2010
Yesterday after work, I headed to Mid Valley to meet YC
It happen to be Jusco Member sales too!
I lepak around Mid Valley...really, I buy nothing at all
YC was late, and she got work at 8pm
but she reached at 7.15pm, if i m not mistaken
after getting ourselves dinner at MCD
just sitting without 15 mins, her phone rang
She is going off!!
I know she felt guilty leaving me eating alone there
(she edi treat me this dinner =P)
but I did not mad at her
I know working is important.
just that I don like to eat alone.
(YC,i really did not angry u,don worry)
but SHOP alone for me is definitely fine for me!
Plus, I wanna find something for mother's day!
I went to Cotton On at first.
supervised one round and cant find a suitable one for my mum,
So I pick up 3 clothes to the fitting room
never realised these 3 clothes can actually mix-match together
but the sizes are all little too large for me 

This is S size singlet dress
a bit like sailor type~ love its horizontal lines. i think is RM69.9
Fits my hip and waist, but not breast or upper posture of my body
I guess my bobo is small as my butt butt is too big!
oh no! pear shape body!

and I match with this bodycon black skirt

then this denim dress...
this dress is too loose..if i button on, I cant see my waist at all
gah..so i give up buying everything.

Next, to ZARA
In the middle of walking to ZARA
My right feet cramp!!
I knew it is bcoz of my pumps I'm wearing
I have to sit a while to rest my feet,
macam aunty d.=.="
I like this flora top! so cute!
RM69.9

This light green singlet is only RM39.9
I actually wanna buy this top.
I take this top walking around the shop like 5mins then i put it back
thinking i can get this top at RM10 some where =P
and I supper love this short skirt!
but is RM89.9 
It's elastic,thick cotton type
just short bodycon skirt...
I guess my mama wont like it =P

And this cute flora jumpsuit...
it fits me so well!
i think is RM100++
just that...I was thinking when going to the toilet...
I have to take the whole top out!
very inconvenient la.
what if it drop to the floor???
yuck!

ok done my window shopping
Result for mama?? 0!
when i walking to car park...
My Left feet cramp this time...
=.="
don't laugh...

6 comments:

{ marccus } at: May 6, 2010 at 9:35 AM said...

hahah XD next time bring some massage cream when shopping liao =P

{ yeekai5 } at: May 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

phew wit~ leng lui

{ yeekai5 } at: May 6, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

phew wit~ leng lui

{ rumtum tigger } at: May 6, 2010 at 1:46 PM said...

hahahahaha ah ma! XD
(oops. i laughed LOL)

come here shopping with me lar! i also always shop alone. :p

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: May 6, 2010 at 11:03 PM said...

hehe i love jumpsuit too..but when i think of the 'mafanness' to go toilet i dont want to buy liao ><"

{ Blur Pei } at: May 7, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

marccus : massage cream can help ??

yk: sure leng la, wakakak(perasan me)

tigger:laugh la laugh la =.=
ju lee shd come here shop, KL here is better :)

cat: i tot u have one jumpsuit oso...i feel like cut it open, separate the top n bottoms.. hahaha

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei