'ah neh Sui' (Anna sui) mirror

Friday, August 7, 2009
I found it when i packing my office...
When u r rich, u cant manage ur money well!!

The otherday, was helping julee to buy this 'anna sui' mirror
actually she want a comb, but nvm la, if she don wan, i take it lo.
at the end after discussion, she wan mirror rather than comb. hehe. cost only RM4.90 in 100Yens SHop.
and then I saw a mini anna sui's mirror of hp hangings...
Here goes my creativity (muka tebal~)
24 inch chains (cost $4.90)



Mini anna sui's mirror with handle ($4.90-i took out from hp hanging)


This is the front part. nah, ju lee, the only mirror tat can see ur nose hole. lolz
is bout 5cm long, i think.


here is where i sew my ribbon into a rose.
sew it in simple straight line, then push it to create wavy bundle.


arrange nicely, circle up the wavy bundle into Rosy effect.

stitched criss cross underneath. make a knot.

then gum it with the broach.(using gun glue)
y i use this broach?
So that I can pin it any position i like. flexible.
Either u can clip as ur hairband, ur plain clothes, or as pendent/ Bracelet, hp hanger?
wow...is 5 in 1!!

I attached small yellow ribbon on the mirror.
I also fixed a hook on top of the mirror. I made it flexible too, 3 in one!
(except hairband and pin on clothes)

Here we go, I hang it all on the chain. nice?? u can adjust the rose as in higher or lower.

oh, I can checked my make up any time i want.


I saw my eyes!! it is enough to cover my eye. (OMG! my eye is small then. T.T)
How do u think?
All cost me ard RM10.

7 comments:

{ marccus } at: August 8, 2009 at 6:34 AM said...

. . . sui gao gao that mirror..........

{ rumtum tigger } at: August 8, 2009 at 1:13 PM said...

eh i just realised ur title says ah nei sui... hahahahaha

so can i place my order? how much u charge? wakaka

{ Blur Pei } at: August 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM said...

sui leh~

come come, place order~ i'll tell u when u come back. he he

{ rumtum tigger } at: August 9, 2009 at 11:56 AM said...

haha dont wan... :P eh teach me how to make that ribbon thingy la.. so cute! kikiki

{ Blur Pei } at: August 9, 2009 at 2:44 PM said...

sure, no prob

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: August 10, 2009 at 10:04 AM said...

hey babe i saw this at one utama... a necklace with that small mirror rmm9.90..keke..but urs is nicer :)

{ Blur Pei } at: August 10, 2009 at 11:06 AM said...

sure o not?? the mirror is oso anna sui wan?tis type?

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei