siu keong~~~~

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
When I just reached office yest morning, I saw a death cockroach on the same spot as last time's siu keong place. ( click here to view on previous's siu Keong's funeral).

Funny, isn't it?

some of my friend said is previous' siu keong's family--wife....=.="(how u differentiate it?)

anything la, I just use broom and flush away.

I cant update any photo coz my house's Internet cannot use. Dad said is router problem.hm...he will ask ppl to repair wor...

will update genting photos soon lah.

Besides that, the cold call is getting more agressive!!
They even ask to make appointment and present their thing for 10 minutes. What the... People no need work kah? I am just a small post here!!

another one keep promote their stuff, even i said we have no finance, HR, training, account, secretary departments.....keep telling wanna send email, after that will ask for feed back! duh=.= don waste your time.

some ask for sponsorship! or donation. okok,be frank, if we wan to donate, we will go to the center and donate. How do I know if u are not true?geez...I know you all are working only...I oso working only..

2 comments:

{ marccus } at: July 22, 2009 at 6:43 AM said...

find some way to encounter back the cold call liao XD kaka

give them some heat!! XD haha

{ Blur Pei } at: July 22, 2009 at 8:36 AM said...

heat.....

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei