Is Saturday

Saturday, July 18, 2009

2 little OPI's nail polish that I bought in Thursday Night Market in OUG.
3 for RM5 only!!


the materials and the 'coffeemade'

**please note my colourful nail arts!!** ^^

nice? Actually you can still add more beads. I am lazy tough. Will add some more if I'm free. (am rushing to Genting later) I like the small hexagon shape beads that glitz!! RM5 for one packet show at 2nd pic.

So bad that I cant attend Monkey's convocation. However did bought something to her. Wanna said Congratulations !!

I wont be in her grad pic d....T.T

4 comments:

{ marccus } at: July 18, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...

omg... wakaka XD recently why u keep making these things ger? haha XD

{ Blur Pei } at: July 18, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

my hobby!!

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: July 20, 2009 at 10:34 AM said...

nice one :) the bracelet heheheeeeeee

{ Blur Pei } at: July 22, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...

yeah...thx

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei