Stock up!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Too bad that I cant find the pearls~
(Thanks to Ju Lee cause she still keep on helping me to look for the pearls, even today!
cause she is the free one and also...very out going this week. lol!)


therefore I have to think of something else

because within this week, I have to complete 4 bracelets!

For my friends (ji mui) that attending the wedding.

Is my pleasure that they "look up" on me! wahahaha~

Here I start!

I wonder how or what pattern suit these flowers, so I arrange them~


After the arrangement, I felt that it looks so plain,

So I add some beads in between the flowers.


How do u think?


the earrings...this is just a demo.
The flower can be removed.
Is too plain...I was thinking of adding something, but I cant think of any.
help me think!!


okok, Obviously I'm fooling around!
Dog butt butt with yellow rose!
hahaha, don worry, I did not glue it.


Paw earrings...(for demo also)
As the paw print can use to do either bracelet or earrings or key chain.
Still don't know which to decide

**************************************************
My stocks~
However this time, My stock focus more on the materials & clay flowers instead of beads.
I have to stock up more beads too!


Ribbon necklace


tiny chains


loop earrings



set of doggy hangings



Shapes hangings



a combination of white n pink flowers


white daisies



tiny red roses


Yellow tiny roses


Julee's lucky leaves crystal metals


yellow n orange roses (for ji mui)


Blue roses

I think I should buy these flowers from retails...
cheaper...but I just do it for fun. (not for sales!)
well u can see the price. one type of clay flowers is about RM3-4 per packet.
and one packet only contain 4-6 flowers!!
then RM 6-12 for the large ones.
and the materials is like RM6-12 per packet too.
overall, the cost is not cheap.
So now you know why the handmade is expensive

Cause they are Unique,(only one in the world), high demand, used up times and the quality of making a good one. They should cost infinity!

6 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: September 15, 2009 at 2:08 PM said...

wei my ring ho..rosak again..i think better make as bracelet lo ho..pass to u nex week kekeeeeeeee

{ Blur Pei } at: September 15, 2009 at 2:35 PM said...

ok, i see what can do for u

yc at: September 15, 2009 at 7:49 PM said...

jia pei,i love d flower bracelet.so nice n cute..i wan i wan...can u make 1 for me??

{ Blur Pei } at: September 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM said...

sure can, But i still wan stock up something. hahaha~

yc at: September 16, 2009 at 2:02 PM said...

take ur time la dear~i m not in a hurry...let me know when u wanna make..

{ Blur Pei } at: September 18, 2009 at 7:44 AM said...

yc,how bout make u a necklace??

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei