London 2005 - 1st week

Thursday, November 12, 2009
I happen to browse my picture folder and found out these which i hardly show to my friends.luckily the photos are all labeled!


I can said that, this vacation is a great opportunity for me to look out side malaysia.


That is when i was just 19. February. Having 1st CNY at London.

With my great cousin sisters!


I went there for 3 weeks during my semester break in diploma.




Trinity college @ Cambridge~

I loves the field!

Is so cold there compare to London.


trafalga square
walking and traveling to the London city via tube n bus.

I can say that, it is so convenient!

People in the city, walk real fast!


London eye. Din get the chance to view from the bullet.

Coz the entrance fee is not cheap.



King's College at Cambridge




greenwich,which is quite near to where we stay.

And the cameraman just dono how to focus.

=.=


Gonville & Cauis @ Cambridge

Is my 2nd day trip to Cambridge by taking bus.

still having jet lag that time and...

not in good appetite.


Cambridge market
all the pickles and dried fruits...


sigh bridge
SIGH!


oxford street @London.

This is such an embarassed moment where we had dinner before walk to the city.

after dinner, my elder cousin went to the loo,

when she's back, We thought she already paid the bill.

And we just walked off.

after quite some time, we asked how much is the bill.

then she is shocked: what? I tot u already paid the bill when i was in washroom?!"

Do u think we got back?

No... and so sorry...:P

three chinese ladies got a free dinner.

Thanks London!



Our CNY reunion dinner cooked by elder cousin sis.

Gilled salmon wih vege n big mushrooms!

taste great!


This is my room during the stay in London.

Sorry, very messy!



This is the house my elder cousin sis rented when she working there.

So we stay at 2 of the rooms.

Of coz, my cousin just rent 1 room for herself,staying with her land lady.



Double decker bus!

So fun!



Chocolates department @ Harrods!

Kw, u sure like this department!


gift department @ harrods
Can I have this dog?? o_o



Buckingham palace
Hope to meet my price william there~ (dreaming)




buck statue



us at buck Statue



night at big ben

we went again the next day for a better view.

There are so many pics....but i just showed some.


I wish to go there again!


6 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: November 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM said...

i wan i wan to go
bring me bring meeeeeeeee!!!

{ Blur Pei } at: November 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

dono when. lOL

{ cklim } at: November 13, 2009 at 1:52 AM said...

welcoming you to the UK :-p

{ Blur Pei } at: November 13, 2009 at 9:49 AM said...

ck: wakaka...if i going to UK again, i need a hotel, or stay at my aunt place.

Li Chen at: November 15, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

aawww.....that pictures brought back our memories there...I miss those moments in UK :))

{ Blur Pei } at: November 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM said...

yeah.....i wanna go for a holiday! who wanna sponsor? lol

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei