I had a dream

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Relaxing dream but weird at the end! So i search for the dream interpretation @ google.click here

story:

I reached a beautiful destination. Having lunch at the cafe which above the sea. the sea is crystal clear blue! I understand that I was having a vacation with my family. I walked out the cafe, and taking pic everywhere the place. all of them near to the sea. Beaches, wooden house, chairs....very relaxing esp the wind blows... I can see many ppl happily enjoy that moment.

Until I walk to a wooden bridge, where I saw a lot of ppl queuing up. therefore, I walk towards them, try to see what happen. Oh, they wanna snorkel throughout the sea in this sunny day. when I turned around, I felt there is something wrong!!!!!!!!!!

The female aren't wearing any top! (naked on top), while the guys still having their trunk on. Just that...the female doesn't feel shame at all. Suddenly few ppl approaching me, seems like they wanna catch me and had me naked (on top) as well and dump me to snorkel! gah... is that illegal group that searching for gold in the sea?????

So I run as fast as I can. I can see they are chasing. and the 'thing' is bouncing. =.="( wat a dream)! I successfully run off them and return to the cafe with my family. they afraid to step in the cafe.....and then, I woke!
**************************************************************

Here is some interpretations: (with bold and orange font are what I'm facing now)

To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it, signifies some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit (disapproved) love affairs, loss of prestige (achievement) and scandalous ( disgraceful) activities. On the other hand, if you are accepting about another's nudity, then it implies that you see through people and accept them for who and what they are. If you do not care about someone else's nudity, then it suggests that you need to learn not to be afraid of rejection.
---I run away from them, means I cannot accept ppl for who and what they are....

To dream that you are on vacation, indicates that you need a break to recharge your energies and revitalize yourself. You need to break out of your daily routine and do something different. Alternatively, it represents your achievements. You are giving yourself a pat on the back and feel deserving of a reward for your hard work.

---Yeah...I need something extraordinary bout my life now!!! sick of having the same routine everyday!

To dream that you are having a bad or awful vacation, suggests that you are not able to escape from the daily responsibilities of your waking life. You are having difficulties coping with life's problems and issues.

--well, is not a big prob at work at least. :)

2 comments:

{ Carin Loh } at: November 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

errr...... u watch too much AV? lol

{ Blur Pei } at: November 13, 2009 at 9:38 AM said...

i don watch those!!!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei