Ordinary 10 to me

Sunday, October 10, 2010
It seems like today is quite a special day, because, 10.10.10 happens only few decades once.

Today is an ordinary day for me, but not for other people. Example:
People might having birthday celebration, wedding anniversary perhaps?
I went to Sunway Pyramid today. When I was loitering around an aunty boutique with my mum... I saw a bunch of people passing by, with love shape balloons, bouquets of flowerssss! A guy with a coat, and a BIG huge bouquet of red roses, flashes of DSLR walking towards Full House Restaurant. What else? It is the proposal!
This is so.... surprising and sweet? each lady handed over a small bouquet of flowers to the bride to be =D I can see her wide smile.... and then, I walked away.

After some time, I passed by the restaurant again, blame my busy body, I peep what is going on. I saw the couple taking pictures together, it seems, successfully proposed. Congratulations to them.

Well, as a single lady, what is your dream proposal will be???
Actually I never thought that proposal of marriage need to be proposed in a way that everyone knew! Until, day by day, I saw those video at Facebook on How people proposed in Most Touching way... perhaps, a ceremony will be held due to the proposal only in the future... bah. OR maybe an award ceremony should be given to the video of "Most-Touching-Proposal-Ever"... title.

No, don't misunderstand that I don't like it that way.  Proposal can be done anyway the couple wanted, as long as just only 2 person or blessed by every friends and relatives... I think media had influence people much, until everything have to be done super grandly.  Of course I love to live in a fairytale land that I love to celebrate like Queen or King.  The matter of Fact would be.. Money not enough mah.... and I am not the real Queen although I was born on the same date of Queen Elizabeth II (21/4/1947). 

Again, I never thought that I need a dream proposal, because I would only think of my dream marriage ceremony only (don ask me when I wan, because, I'm not the one who would in charge, u know?)

So, would you think of your dream proposal?   

2 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: October 11, 2010 at 10:23 PM said...

i wan big big diamond hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

{ Blur Pei } at: October 12, 2010 at 9:15 PM said...

LOL, fws my blog link to zn, FAST

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei