Not so scary halloween Weekend

Monday, November 2, 2009
Miao and I did not attend friend's Halloween, therefore....



we help ourselves out with little tricks on face
and little torch light to make the effect.
How nice if the light is green??

(more photos will be at my friend's camera)
*******************************************
I really wish to sing K Yest.
Last minute, ah Maw just cant show up. He is sick.
Too bad, Miao & I din get his sms before we go out (He fwd to each of us)
But only ah wong got his msg.
We (miao n I) were quite mad when we tot he did not sms us, and we actually still tot the plan is on.
After knowing he is in High Fever, We forgive.
Then on 5.30pm, We both only received his sms which look the same that Wc received.
We were like, gosh....is not his fault!
Blame the phone line!!!

You see...sometimes I hate sms.
It always make things a mess.
Please call if it's not too late. =)

So ok, we changed plan to shopping~ at Time Square
Pity Wc can't have a nice sleep (she working night shift)


These are the photos we snap using my samsung U700 effect.
and ah miao only know got this functions after she sold her hand phone.
ngah ngah ngah~


Miao's eyes, Wc's lips.
Nice combination?

argh~



I spend almost 100 for the shopping.
2 cute Tshirt cost RM10 each
I did not checked probably, the Blue shirt is in bad condition. :(


Hair straighten chemical.
Share by miao n I.
RM85.


and another cardigan cost me RM25.
changing of watch's batteries,RM25.

And night time, we rush to friend's BBQCheck Spelling. ^^



Thanks for the Coffee and Also Strawberries from Ning

2 comments:

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: November 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM said...

hhahaa
i forgot to thank your mama for the hospitality and the dinner and the breakfast n the yogurt hahaaaaa
help me thank her ar

u tried the coffee edi?nice bo?

{ Blur Pei } at: November 2, 2009 at 1:35 PM said...

wa wa...ur welcome

not yet try

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei