kena boomed

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
One fine day, I received a SMS which wish me Merry Christmas(in Chinese).
This SMS start of with:

"I heard that you are pregnant."
(Then it follow up with many spaces n blanks, I nearly tot it was only one sentence who sent by a friend of mine and was going to reply her "where do you heard from?"--something like tat.)

Thus I find it ridiculous, so I go back to the sms again, and yes, there are still some messages 'hidden' below.... ( i remember I tricked on someone before using this method--indeed, sweet n bitter experience)

The Following message wrote:
"It is an egg after checked by doctor and it gonna hatch after 2 days. I'm gonna wish u in advance, Happy 'hatch egg day'. haha, merry Christmas"

Merry Christmas in Chinese called 'sheng dan jie', another meaning which is also same pronunciation as Hatch Egg day.

So I found it meaningful and also hilarious, I send it to most of my female friends (who know chinese).

Very soon, someone called me. It is WC. I was at the office, and is not convenient for me to accept the call. I 'reject' it (sorry ya). Think of calling her back after work. Then I got her sms after that.

She: Who are u?

----(huh??she don have my number?BOOM 1st time)---

I replied my name

She: who tell u that I m pregnant? u ar..know me so many years d, I'll do that? (she is single and available by the way)

From her reply, I knew she did not press 'down' key to continuously read all.

Thus I asked her to read all.

THen she replied : new handphone, still dono how to use, Haha!

I was (=____="), right....then i asked if she is rich, that change hp again?! Coz her papa just bought her new phone few months ago (within half year?)

She replied: dropped into toilet bowl jor...

hahaha.... BOOM second time. -_-... I replied : you very 'geng' (as in very powerful)

She: thank you. (BOOM 3rd time)

You see, I got very CUTE friend tho....


Ps.: I'll post my 2nd day in S'pore later as I did not bring my Camera on 2nd day!!! waited my friend's memory card to update u all.=)

Merry Christmas

1 comments:

yc at: December 23, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

a very funny n cool joke...y u din send to me??so i can 4ward to all my female friends?haha..c i m so bad wanna play trick on my friends pulak =P

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei