Year ending 2009

Thursday, December 31, 2009
I am proud to say that the year ending 2009
I had been updating this blog. I do not think is a waste of time~
At least i make it possible
I shared my happy moment, precious memory all in here
although some said memories are to keep and stays in heart
But to express loves to someone have to take actions
Shows appreciations

People who involves in your life with me
Thank you for spending part of your life with me
shower loves, fun and joy with me~
Sharing sadness, worry with me~
Sorry if I did say something not worth hurting you!
You are precious than everything!

People who leaves me
Loves u gave me still remains in my heart forever
u are part of my memory

Family is the best thing I never have
I have a healthy and comfort life
Thanks to parent who give me such a nice life
Yet I do complains, in my heart, I know...
I know this is the best thing I ever have
Sorry for any mistake I had done
Love you all

In 2010, I wish everyone still stay connected with me~
I wish everyone could live happily, peacefully and more healthy ever after!
I wish everyone fulfills their dreams on year 2010

Lets open our arms, Welcome the beginning of year 2010

Happy 2010!!!

1 comments:

{ cklim } at: December 31, 2009 at 6:16 PM said...

happy 2010

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei