2010 Begins with 's'

Friday, January 1, 2010
Koala bear from CarinLoh


Thanks for Bringing Mr Koala from Australia to M'sia


And spend new year with me! hehe
Isn't he cute??
Thanks to Ms Carin~

How do I spend my 1st day of 2010?
I spend with dearest friend in Pasar Malam then in my house



things I bought from Pasar malam
I can tie my hair d =)


Plus, My house can watch fireworks!

we play mahjongs (beginer stage)
whoever lose have to drink wine!
I get floaty after 4th cups (i m bad drinker)

5th cups really wanna run to toilet n vomit
Lucky that i hold up till get into bed
peacefully and nice
I getting concious at 6am.

then went off to Bangsar to shop!

boutique shopping~

Bought a simple shirt for CNY

then the shirt I tried in fitting room
Do u think it's nice? (**din buy them)

Floral high waist dress

a little puffy skirt made my butt look big =X
Fluffy sleeves made me look fat too!

Floral dress that I am sure can be bought at somewhere for only RM25
so i din buy this :)
(gosh !sleepy face)
So tell me, how do u spend your 1st day of 2010?

3 comments:

{ rumtum tigger } at: January 2, 2010 at 1:44 AM said...

love the floral dress :)

{ Blur Pei } at: January 2, 2010 at 3:18 PM said...

i loves the 2nd one~

yc at: January 2, 2010 at 4:29 PM said...

OUG pasar malam is nicer than kuchai lama wan...i wan go there again!!!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei