Weird dream again! (sweet?)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
I used to remember some dreams, 
when it happen in short time.

For example,
I woke up myself at 6am, where I suppose to wake at 6.50am
If I was lucky to return to my sleep
I will remember my dream for this 50mins time!

It happen again today.
My theme is wedding!
Story begin when I just know I got to get married in 2 days time!
I am pretty aware that, I don't even yet to get proposed!!
My parent already chase me for an wedding event!
ask me to print cards, call friends and relatives,
booking for hotel & wedding gown and so on..
I was confused! So I get my help from my 'fiancee'
To my surprise, my 'Fiancee' (current bf) don't know anything!!
I even ask him if he already proposed? His answer was 'NO'
again, question keep going..
I asked: then when are you going to proposed? 
He: maybe on the wedding dinner..
I asked again: should we get wedding ring ready that day?
He said: yeah, maybe.
I asked: i tot proposed should be a surprise but not on wedding day, that is engagement already!!!
He: "......"

Yes he is speechless.
From that conversation, 
I am damn disappointed and he doesn't even ready to marry me!!
then why am I the only one get excited and happy??
A sudden trauma awaken me that I'm not ready for marriage
so do him...at the same time
I awaken by my alarm.

I sit on my bed and think...
what is wrong with me?
am I affected from friend's wedding???
duh....=.="

so here goes my searching:

Option 1:
To dream that you are getting married to your current spouse again, represents your wedded bliss and happiness. It highlights your strong commitment to each other. It may also signify a new phase (such as parenthood) that you are entering in your life. 


Option 2:
To dream that you are in an arranged marriage, suggests that you are feeling forced to do something you do not want to do. You feel that you have no voice or no choice in a situation. Consider how a waking situation may be making you feel voiceless. 



0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei