Embarrassed moment

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I not sure if I had wrote bout this before in my blog
But the blur me always has new Embarrassed moment...
Sometimes too much till I forgotten the happening...

cases:

1) Boss Lady asked me to photocopy a document, She said (from her room, while i'm still on my seat): JP, please make one copy for me.
while what I listened is: JP, please make one 'coffee' for me.
I was like: huh? (cause my Boss Lady doesn't drink coffee but English Tea only)
so I returned (walking towards her room) and asked her back: with or without sugar?
She shocked for a second then laugh: nono, I said please make a copy of this document for me.
I then laughing too, take over the document from her.

2) Left Boss and me in the office one noon.
was busy working on my desk
then I heard my boss calling me (sound like calling me)
then when I walked towards his office and he look at me in strange staring (maybe he thought I have something to tell him).
Then we both silence a while and I asked: do u called me?
He then shook his head.
I was then pretend nothing happens and walk back to my desk
and self slap myself =.="

3) I spelled wrongly my lecturer name

4) I sent wrong sms many times....=.=
the worse case is tat was planing to buy a present for a friend birthday,
instead of sending to other friend, i send to the birthday girl herself...
luckily I wasn't backstabbing her tro sms.

5) get in the wrong car ...i think 10 years ago...:P

6) holding wrong person's hand while I'm just 5...

7) going to the wrong toilet.. NAH.. no such thing happen. just joking. =P

what about your most embarrassed moment?

3 comments:

{ cklim } at: June 29, 2010 at 6:28 PM said...

for the moment, i can think of point 6 :p

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: June 29, 2010 at 8:48 PM said...

I pernah send wrong sms many time..and similar to your case too.. i sent to my supervisor i said i m very scare to meet her ><" and alwys msg/cal my bf actually i wanna cal other person LOL

{ Blur Pei } at: June 29, 2010 at 11:37 PM said...

Ck: Hm? u held wrong ppl's hand too?
Cat: sure u miss ur bf much :P

 

Translate

Categories

1st trimester. (1) 2nd trimester (1) 3 Concept Eyes (2) 3CE (1) After married life (2) Afteryou (1) Amanda (3) anniversary (2) annual dinner (2) Asiatique (1) await cafe (1) baby (1) Bangkok (4) beach (3) Beauty (26) Benefit (1) BFF wedding dinner (2) birthday (9) books (1) Boracay (4) Bracelet (9) breakfast (5) Bridal hairdo (1) bride (1) broach (1) Burger Bar (1) Business trip (2) cake (1) cameron (1) Chef & Brew (1) China (2) Christmas (5) Clothes (1) club/bar/pub (6) CNY (6) coffee (4) coffee chemistry (1) colleagues (30) company (22) concert (1) Confession (4) Contest (4) cooking (3) Copy cat (2) cosmetics (2) croisette cafe (1) dating (6) Dinner (1) DIY (50) dreams (9) Earrings (13) easy cookbook (3) emo (33) engaged (1) English (1) event (9) family (13) fashion (16) feelings (54) Food (54) friends (12) fruit infused water (1) Gathering (33) gossips (2) Hair acessories (5) hairstyle (3) Handphone accessories (1) happy (3) health (2) Hen's Night (1) Hiao hiao (16) him (2) Holidays (2) Home (1) honeymoon (4) hong kong (7) House (1) husband (2) husband. (1) I-shin (1) instagram (2) Japan (4) Japanese (2) jibby&co (1) Ju Lee (1) keychain (2) kid (1) Kobe (2) kyoto (1) Lelapin cafe (1) life (1) little tan (1) lomo (10) London (2) Loves (82) make up (3) make up journey (3) makeup things (1) Melaka (2) Miao Cheng (1) Mollydooker's coffee bar (1) MUA (1) my 2016 (1) My burger lab (1) Nail (7) Nana's green tea (1) Necklace (4) New Year (2) Nuffnang Event (1) Osaka (1) P.S.Tokyo (1) pastry (1) Penang (3) perth (1) phones (1) Photos (45) photoshop (8) phuket (5) play (1) Port Dickson (3) pre-wedding shoot (1) pregnancy journey (1) Proposal (1) PTPTN (1) Quiz (1) random (28) Rants (15) Restaurant (1) Review (1) reviews (4) Rings (3) ROM (1) Sekinchan (1) Shirt (1) Shopping (45) Singapore (6) spa~ (1) stylenanda (1) sushi (1) Sweets (13) Taobao (1) tea ceremony (1) thai (1) top 10 (1) Tour (1) Tous les jours (1) Travel (60) Universal Studio (1) Video (3) wedding (10) wedding anniversary (1) wedding dinner (4) wig (1) wolo (1) Wondermama (1) wuxi (1) year end (1) yoga (2) Zombie (1) 淘宝 (1)

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei