Embarrassed moment

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I not sure if I had wrote bout this before in my blog
But the blur me always has new Embarrassed moment...
Sometimes too much till I forgotten the happening...

cases:

1) Boss Lady asked me to photocopy a document, She said (from her room, while i'm still on my seat): JP, please make one copy for me.
while what I listened is: JP, please make one 'coffee' for me.
I was like: huh? (cause my Boss Lady doesn't drink coffee but English Tea only)
so I returned (walking towards her room) and asked her back: with or without sugar?
She shocked for a second then laugh: nono, I said please make a copy of this document for me.
I then laughing too, take over the document from her.

2) Left Boss and me in the office one noon.
was busy working on my desk
then I heard my boss calling me (sound like calling me)
then when I walked towards his office and he look at me in strange staring (maybe he thought I have something to tell him).
Then we both silence a while and I asked: do u called me?
He then shook his head.
I was then pretend nothing happens and walk back to my desk
and self slap myself =.="

3) I spelled wrongly my lecturer name

4) I sent wrong sms many times....=.=
the worse case is tat was planing to buy a present for a friend birthday,
instead of sending to other friend, i send to the birthday girl herself...
luckily I wasn't backstabbing her tro sms.

5) get in the wrong car ...i think 10 years ago...:P

6) holding wrong person's hand while I'm just 5...

7) going to the wrong toilet.. NAH.. no such thing happen. just joking. =P

what about your most embarrassed moment?

3 comments:

{ cklim } at: June 29, 2010 at 6:28 PM said...

for the moment, i can think of point 6 :p

{ Rum Tum Cat } at: June 29, 2010 at 8:48 PM said...

I pernah send wrong sms many time..and similar to your case too.. i sent to my supervisor i said i m very scare to meet her ><" and alwys msg/cal my bf actually i wanna cal other person LOL

{ Blur Pei } at: June 29, 2010 at 11:37 PM said...

Ck: Hm? u held wrong ppl's hand too?
Cat: sure u miss ur bf much :P

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei