DIY Sundae~

Sunday, July 25, 2010
 Today's DIY:
Bow (hair pin and broach)
 Pink Flower (Hair pin and Broach)
Navy blue flower (Ring)

Materials:

these is what you need~
bought the cloths from Kamdar, RM6 for 4 big pieces!
Include hair pins and broach~ 
Broach, 6 for RM4.90 (bought in Mid Valley LG floor, stall)
Don't forget, Ring!
Black hair pins bought in Night Market
RM1.50 for 6~
Glue gun~

Blue Bow:

I planed do 10cm long and 6cm wide Bow.
I measured and cut 20cm long, because you gonna bend them over half
*I did not sew the side edge, I burned the side lines by candle.
bend both end to the centre
Start to sew them like the above
push them tight
the bow is in shape!
next, cut small pieces of cloth
sew in the middle
and you are done!
glue it with broach and hair pin
here you go~ nice?

******************************************
Pink Stack Flower:

I referred to Vivacious Peeps's blog

I use my moisturizer bottle for drawing the out shape
(i dumped my compass after my secondary)
we have to cut a number of pieces
so I stacked up and pin to make sure it wont cut out of shape
*don't stacked too thick.hard to cut
Cut a number of circles (16)
fold into half
another half from the above, 
cone shaped
fold the rests
stacked the folded and become like the above
fan shape
I stacked 3 of the cone shape and started to sew
i used total of 4 stacks
and done!
this is how the back looks like
Glue on the broach first
then attached the hair pin
tada~~~~

is this combination nice?
*because i cut over much circles, so I do 2 pink flowers. who want the other one?
*********************************
Navy Blue Flower ring:

This time I cut 6 circles with only 50sens' size
then I cut out the pedals
stack like what the pink flower does
here is the actual size
Attached to the ring metal, and Done!
nice o not?

*****************************************
this is how the broaches looks like below:

me with the bow.
( 1st time in my life I tied my hair so high.. >.<")

That's all~ try at home!
(I use bout 2 hrs to done all these. the cutting use more time, but sewing just few mins)

5 comments:

{ yeekai5 } at: July 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ yeekai5 } at: July 25, 2010 at 7:08 PM said...

Pandainya,coffee gal ini :) keep it up yea

{ yeekai5 } at: July 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM said...

Pandainya,coffee gal ini :) keep it up yea

{ Ken Wooi } at: July 28, 2010 at 8:48 AM said...

really nice DIY =)

{ MsXeRoZ Nicole } at: July 29, 2010 at 6:12 PM said...

make for me i want!!!

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei