Sunday Loves

Monday, September 13, 2010
Was actually using the fake lashes I got from Miao for the last post.

Kinda love it.
Mum claims that it looks so Fake
but, Fake lashes is fake mah...

This is my Outfit to Book fest
pink top: Cotton on RM49.9
Black Inner top: G2000,(from mum)
Short studs jeans: Nichii (forgotten how much)

This is the Unagi set lunch I took in KLCC food court.
There are so many books to buy!!
bf and me straight walk to Chinese books area.
I feel like buying all beauty & nail arts books
comics and also chinese love novel!
they selling only RM2.90 for small novel.
but I did not buy..
Just hope that I read these 2 books I bought:
One particular beauty Q&A book.

and also this BIG BOOK
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
All in chinese and also.. this book is include all edition.
All words, no picture.
This could be my bed time story already.
Guess how much is this one book?
RM29.9?? Wrong!
is only RM19.90!!
I wish I got the will to read all.
so that I can understand men well... esp for bf. =D

1 comments:

{ aiwei } at: September 16, 2010 at 12:13 AM said...

the fake eyelashes look pretty natural!!

I suck at glueing the eyelashes...

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei