美图秀秀

Sunday, January 16, 2011
Note: promoting editing picture's software~

My first editing picture software I using was Photoshop
I learn from everywhere, from friends, and google/youtube.
I could say that this is a very good software for picture editing and lots of effect!
However, it is too professional for me.
I had many things to learn from it. just that I do not use this functions as much as possible.
I just need a very basic functions for photo editing

Then I use Picasa from google.
this functions lack of something..
I need to use Picasa and Photoshop together.
this consume me a lot of time to edit one picture.

Until one day, I come across this 美图秀秀's software from my cousin sis
My cousin sis is just age 13!!! she know how to use this already!
So, you can see that..now all little girls are not using original pictures
(include myself, lol)
alright, this software, really include everything i want!
one thing is that, it is all in chinese.
they include every picture effects, beautifying, including make up and also wording.
cute cartoons, stamps~~ etc.
You can compare from the picture above.
Most important, it did make u slim down your face too!
Overall, I won't make a big difference of myself. (except pic 8)
right? right ?
well, up to you to judge.

0 comments:

 

Translate

Categories

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

About Nuffnang

Pei Insta

 

© 2010 гย๓tย๓blurpei